lil tiny note// TRIGGER WARNINGS!!

Hi, and welcome to the deepest spot in my brain where we are going to live vicariously through Lux and enjoy her life through her eyes. 

In this little note, you will find a list of trigger warnings. Now, this may not be a dark themed book, and this may not be a dark romance, but there are some sensitive topics talked about in the book - and I don't wish to trigger anyone. 

I'm still currently working on editing this book and attempting to get every plot hole worked out. However, I have come across a small mistake that I made in the first few chapters, and I need to figure that out before I can continue editing and posting new chapters. The chapters that are already posted need to be reedited, and I will get to that after I have already gotten the book edited (enough) and posted. This is relatively just a first draft of this book, I'm not going to lie to you. 

One other thing before I give the list of trigger warnings. 

There will be a sequel to this book. So, if sequels aren't your thing, then go ahead and stop reading here - I get it, I used to be the type to want to only read standalones. This is not a HEA. I thought at one point that I would end this book on a cliffhanger, but now I know that I'm not going to. 

However, if you like my writing style, then feel free to check out my other books *plus I have more things coming soon*

Also, feel free to leave feedback on this book for me. I'm always open to criticism. Be as brutally honest as you want. If you have an idea for how you think the sequel should go, then let me know - I may or may not be taking notes. 

Now, for the trigger warnings. It's not a big list, but I feel like it should be addressed. 

TRIGGER WARNINGS

smut - where the FMC is 17, and the MMC is 18.
parental trauma - depths of it are only touched on at a minimum.
conspiracy theories - probably not a trigger but listed just in case.
trust issues.
depression.
alcoholism.