LONG RANT... CHAPTER 25 OF LILI IS SHIT.

HOLA VILLAGE IDIOTS! So we've got alot to cover... My life has been odd lately XD

OKAY FOR STARTERS THIS WAS A LINE IN AN ERERI BOOK I READ AND EREN WAS COMFORTING LEVI OVER ERWINS DEATH

"Even though this is like a painful nightmare to you.. nobody wants to die to fast, but those who died for humanity, even though they had short lives, they live on. With you, they give you their strength.. The reluctant heroes." THAT IS NOT OKAY DAMMIT.

NEXT ITEM OF BUSINESS...

TODAYS DATE IS 6/9... MHM... THIS IS A GOOD DAY.

NEXT

I BROKE MY FUCKING PHONE SO HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HAVE A LIFE?

UHMMM... LETS SE- OH YEAH!

So I was at sixflags today with my sister Mary and I had on my neighbors AOT shirt and so like people would like compliment it and 2 guys saluted me and she was so confused XD also I would see people who had on band shirts like pierce the vail, MCR, P!@td, BVB, So on so fourth.. I saw a couple of those and pointed them out.. It was funny cuz' it was like

Me: -Sees P!@td shirt, Points like an idiot- PANIC! AT THE DISCO!

Person: Wha- Oh! YESS! I LIKE HER! SHE HAS MY RESPECT!

Mary: What the f-

Yeahh.. Mary dosn't know me like she thinks she does...

NEXT

This was also at sixflags, So we were on the pandamonium when these two guys were told to sit across from us and they were like 11 and 13 and so the 13 year old one was like, This really sweet guy with a slight country accent and he looks at Mary and goes.

"So whats your naaame?" And his friend you can just see him mentally facepalming and Marys introduces herself and he asked for my name and I did the same.

for privacy right and totally not because I forgot their names we'll call them Elliot and Nick. Elliot being the 13 year old and Nick the 12.

So Elliots like

"Well i'm Elliot and that's Nick" And Nick is just sitting there like really embarrassed and kinda pissed XD

So Mary and I just talk with them a little bit, Mary talking more with Elliot and me with Nick.

So we talked a little about sixflags and stuff and they said they were from springfield Missouri and that they went to silver dollar city alot, but this was their first time at Sixflags STL. So we told them about some things they absolutely must ride and we decided that we'd all go ride the boss together.

Anyways we talked like the whole day and traded numbers to talk later, Me giving them my email because MY FUCKING PHONE BROKE.