Shamchat #7? (Ravioli and Shitty glasses)

Hanji Zoe: Hey shorty!

Levi Ackerman: *sighs because he's basically gotten used to this* Hello titanfucker

Hanji Zoe: -Smiles brightly- Titans don't have reproductive systems.

Levi Ackerman: *gives you the done with your shit glare*

Hanji Zoe: -Chuckles and ruffles your hair- Don't be so uptight ravioli

Levi Ackerman: I apologize for my uptightedness *he said with a bit of humor in his voice and fixes his hair*

Hanji Zoe: -Smiles- Thank you!

Hanji Zoe: Its about time you appologize for something.

Levi Ackerman: You're one to talk, Ms. Im-gonna-take-the-brat-without-asking-thanks-bye

Hanji Zoe: ((That was perfect XD)) -Shrugs- Your just upset im taking your precious Eren away from you~

Levi Ackerman: Ugh.. Why does everyone think we're a thing.. We aren't a thing.. *he blushed*

Hanji Zoe: -Grins and pokes your cheek- Your blushing! You are a thing aren't you!

Levi Ackerman: *blushes harder* Well of fucking course I'm blushing! You're asking me if I bang a teenager! We aren't a thing!

Hanji Zoe: -Smirks- I asked if you were a thing, I didn't ask if you fucked, That was alllll you shorty.

Levi Ackerman: *is about to say something but he stops right before and is just silent*

Hanji Zoe: I saw that. Spit it out shorty.

Levi Ackerman: What are you talking about..? *is so painfully obviously flustered*

Hanji Zoe: You were gonna say something, Spit it out. You can't hide things from me.

Levi Ackerman: *looks away* fine.. Ugh fuck you, we're a thing..

Hanji Zoe: -Squeals- Yes! Its cannon! Ereri for life! -Jumps around-

Levi Ackerman: *covers his face with his hands* Alright! Alright! Shut up before someone hears you!

Hanji Zoe: ERERRRRRIIIIII!!! I KNEW IT! ERRRRWWWWWIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN!! -Runs off-

Levi Ackerman: NO DONT TELL ERWIN OH SHIT!

Hanji Zoe: Ima do it.

Levi Ackerman: Hoe don't do it.

Levi Ackerman has left the conversation.