Untitled Part 45

Dear lord I have lost all oxygen in my body from laughing XDD

I found the site to read 'the intern' on and I was so exited! XD its an amazing book so far like Levi is amazing as fuck and Eren is very Erenish, theres every ship but Ermika (thank god) at some point and I cant breath from laughing at some of the things Eren says XDD

"I'm not about to talk to Jean because... well, you know how I feel about My Ugly Pony."
"Armin," I pulled him close and held him against my chest, my arms banding around him like a protective cage. "What happened? What did he do? Do I need to kill him? Because you know I'm fine with that."
'I realized no amount of boobs would ever be able to erase his face from my mind.'
"Nevertheless, I was certain that I was going to the gym to get a rock hard body. And that wasn't entirely a lie. The rock hard body I was after just didn't happen to be mine. The sadistic midget had taken up residence in my head and he was refusing to leave."
Eren: Whats your name?  

Levi: .... *Smirks* Call me... Corporal.

"He doesn't look like a horse, Eren!" his voice was defensive, but he was smiling now. "Jean's sexy!" "Oh yea. Sexiest horse alive," I gave him a wink, "You ride 'im, cowboy." "Eren!"
Eren: So what are you? some type of hooker?  

Levi: If i was a hooker, You'd never be able to afford me.

"I wasnt ready to talk about sexual fantasies about attractive elevator midgets"
"Watch out Sina Titans, We have the Shigashina stomach"

I still have 54 chapters left someone please bring me oxygen.

SHIPS IN THE BOOK: 

((Some may not last hint hint))

EREN X LEVI

LEVI X ERWIN

JEAN X MARCO

ARMIN X JEAN

SASHA X CONNIE

ARMIN X ERWIN

Oh and heres the link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/979988/chapters/1929352