seven ; he likes you

listen to ; rejects, five seconds of summer

»

Dylan walked out of the classroom, alongside Lydia. They had somehow become friends during the class period. She blue eyed girl didn't know why, only the populars were friends with Lydia Martin.

"You know, I think Stiles likes you." The strawberry blonde told Dylan as she twirled a piece of her hair.

"Funny," she rolled her eyes, "Why do you say that?"

"It's obvious. The way he looks at you." She stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, "And," she added, "You like him too."

"Yeah, I do, but he doesn't like me." Dylan stated. You could literally hear her heart break from miles away. A shatter, a clang, a break, whatever you'd like to call it.

"Sweetie, tell him. I promise you won't be disappointed." Was all she said, before shutting her locker and strutting off to her next class.

»

Dylan sat in the library, black glasses perched on her nose. She wasn't one for the cafeteria during lunch, and the Liberian, Marabelle, knew that. Marabelle would pick out books for Dylan that she'd think she'd like, and tell her the summary.

"What's wrong, Dylan?" She could always know when someone was up with her favorite Beacon Hills High School student.

"Nothing, I just, like this boy, a lot, and he doesn't like me back." She sighed.

"Stiles? The one you were telling me about?" Marabelle asked.

"Yeah, that one."

"Oh, darling, he likes you. I've seen the way he looks at you." She nodded.

Everyone kept saying that. Lydia then Marabelle. No, maybe they were just blind, she thought.

»

"Scotty Boy!" Dylan shouted, seeing his mop of hair in the crowd.

"Dyl Pickle!" He yelled back in a taunted voice.

She giggled lightly.

"Where were you at lunch?"

"I'm not a usual cafeteria person. The library." She replied nonchalantly.

"Ohhh, I see."

"See you later, I see Stiles."

Stiles. The name put a pang at her heart. The boy who didn't love her back. The boy who made her knees go weak.

The boy who shed loved since second grade.