nine ; i dont care

(Tad of creds go to simplystiles- )

listen to ; bulletproof ; pierce the veil

"Dylan? Can we um, talk?" Stiles' voice was soft and low. Dylan nodded, and he started talking.

"So, I like this girl, and she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and she's sweet, and kind, and caring, and, oh, every time I see her I just want to kiss her - "

Dylan cut him off, "Stiles, can you talk to Scott about this? I don't care."

"D-Don't c-care? Al-Alright. I'll just uh go now." He scratched the back of his neck and walked out.

Dylan sighed and put her head in her hands.

"What have I done?"

She heard her mothers voice, "Oh darling. It'll be okay."

"Mom, I screwed up! I don't him I don't care and he was opening up to me!" She put her face in her hands.

"I screwed up so bad." She whispered.

»

Dylan couldn't look Stiles in the eye. She pretending like it was last month, where she wasn't his friend, and they didn't talk. So, she wrote a note.

Your eyes say more than words can

Dylan tapped her pen against her black notebook in anticipation. She felt insanely guilty for what she said to Stiles, she just couldn't bear to listen to him go on and on about this "perfect girl."

"Miss Matthews. Are you alright?" Mister Westover questioned.

"Um, yes. Very sorry for interrupting the lesson." She replied, sitting foreword in her seat.

»

Dylan sat in Stiles' blue jeep, as he said he would take her home days ago.

"Dylan, I, I want to tell you who the girl is."

"Shoot for it."

Even though it hurt her, she said those three words. Maybe she thought it would make it up to him, she didn't know.

And then, words tumbled out of Stiles' mouth.