thirteen ; test failing and sqeaky shoes

listen to ; 18, five seconds of summer

»

Dylan was happy for the rest of that day. She had finally got the boy she loved since she was four inches tall.

She gripped his hand tightly as she walked into the classroom. The Math test was passed out on the desks, making the blonde more nervous by the second.

"Dyl, calm down." He whispered in her mear. She was shaking, and couldn't stop it. She flashed a smile at him, but then went back to her anticipation shaking.

"Stiles, it's okay. I'll be fine." She wasn't only trying to convince her boyfriend, but herself.

She took the seat beside Stiles, slowly dropping her book bag on the end of the chair.

"You have 45 minutes. Good luck."

»

"Yep, I failed." Dylan declared as she walked out of the classroom.

"I'm sure you did not." Lydia assured her as they stopped at the strawberry blonde's locker.

Dylan rolled her eyes and laughed at her friend, "Sure," she paused, "Plus, I saw it coming. But our notes helped me so much. Thanks. My mom might not kill me as brutally now." She laughed, walking over to her locker. Her converse squeaked against the newly wiped floor, and it was getting annoying. Like, Tessa throwing a temper tantrum annoying.

"You know, you could've worn less sqeakish shoes."

"Not my fault everyone can't saunter around in heels."

"Who's fault is it then?"

A/N ; I'm sorry the chapter are really short but there will be a lot of chapters.