eight ; oh, stiles, it's okay

listen to ; little do you know, alex and sierra

»

"Hello, Sheriff." Dylan greeted when she walked through the door of the Stilinski household.

"Hello, Dylan. Stiles is upstairs in his room." the Sheriff replied, looking up from his newspaper.

"Thanks." She nodded, and started to walk up the staircase.

She heard sobs coming from the room of which belonged to Stiles, and instantly rushed to the door and opened it.

Stiles sat on his bed, shirtless, crying, and holding a picture of someone.

"Stiles?" She whispered. Her voice was soft and low and her heart ached when she saw him.

He didn't say anything. Dead silence other than cries.

She walked over and kneeled in front of him.

"Stiles, you okay? Alright, that's a stupid question. What's up?" She softly asked, taking a deep breathe.

"I just really miss my mom."

She sighed. She'd read about Claudia Stilinski in the newspaper often. She wrapped her arms around his shaking body.

Tear drops fell on her black shirt, but she didn't care. Not one bit.

He hugged her back, and laid his head on her shoulder.

"Oh, Stiles, it's okay." She whispered.

He didn't say anything, just stayed in her arms. He looked up at her lightly, his hazel eyes red and puffed up.

"Thank you, Dylan. I'm just - sensitive when it comes to my mom. I don't know why it happened today. I'm sorry." He apologized.

"Don't. Don't apologize. You have every right to be sad. But what you need to know, it you have me, and Scott, and your Dad, hell, you can count my little sister Tessa. We're all here for you, alright?"

"Alright."