Chapter 45. Jade's POV

I followed the doctor and she ran some blood tests and found that I was just having horrible asthma, which I knew I had it before, I just never used my inhaler because I thought I was fine. The doctor gave me some pills to take for 2 weeks in order to get better, and that's it.

Me and Joey then left the building and got into the car, for some reason he kind of looked a bit upset, did I do something?..

"Joey," I said in a soft voice, he hummed in response, I know something is wrong.

"Are you alright? You look.. upset." I asked.

"Just nervous for your tomorrow and I'm afraid that you won't be able to play because of your asthma." He replied.

I think that's the truth, I'm just going to believe him, I mean why wouldn't I?

-----The next day-----

"WAKE THE FUCK UP EVERYBODY ITS TIME TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND GET ON THE FUCKING ROAD!" Corey screamed.

It was 4:00 in the morning and was the day that we leave for tour. I got up and had to pull Joey up from bed because he was trying to fall back asleep, he wasn't to happy about that.

After everyone grabbed cloths and what not, we all got onto the RV and climb into the small bunks. Me and Joey shared, of course, even though they were tiny and everything.

I cuddled up next to him and fell asleep.

When we arrived at the hotel that we would be staying at, we got our bags and stuff out of the RV, besides the instruments, and then headed our way to the first place that we would preform live. We all had our masks in hand. I had a (whatever color mask you want to have) that had (whatever you want on it). I was nervous as hell, even Mick seemed nervous, and he was one of those big tough guys.

"You alright?" I heard a voice ask from behind me.

I turned around to meet the brown eyes of Paul.

"Yeah, just nervous." I responded with a sigh.

"There's no reason to be nervous," Paul started as he sat down beside me. "Just do the same thing you do when we all practice, and if you do mess up, don't freak out, nobody will know that you messed up unless you show that you do. And I'm sure Peach and Mickster's guitar will also cover it up if you do, and if anyone should be afraid of messing up, it would be Joey and Corey, because if Joey gets off beat then it will be clear and if Corey forgets the words or something then it would be extremely noticeable, so I wouldn't worry." Paul said, giving me a kind smile.

"Thanks Paul, I actually fell a bit less nervous now." I replied, returning the smile.