Chapter 5: Cedric's Ascension

TIME: 12:00 A

TIME: 12:00 A.M
LOCATION: Arizona. 500 Miles Away From Area 51.

"Yeah, Severin. You too. Don't lose hope either."
"Rayne out."

Rayne was minding her own business when suddenly an unknown figure shot in her helicopter with a rocket. Rayne quickly got out of it and couldn't believe her eyes when she saw them.
"Kommando!? How in the fuck are you still alive!?"
And it wasn't just him.
Someone else was there too.
"You! I can't believe you're still alive!"

The Butcheress-Báthory Mengele.
"Yes, dear Rayne. I hardly believe it myself."
"I see we all went through some changes here."
"Where is your eye, Rayne?", she giggled.

"So, what's your point here, bitch?", Rayne asked furiously.

"Watch your vocabulary, Rayne. Be more polite. Where are your manners now?", Báthory advised her.

Rayne readied her blades for combat.
Kommando gave Báthory signal to stand aside. She bent forward and licked his mask wickedly.
"Show her, my love. I will lay down and watch."

Kommando revealed a hidden knife and lashed at the dhampir.
Rayne jumped above him. She was behind his back; ready to chop his head off.
With a swift move; Rayne beheaded him.
Rayne laughed:
"You're next, bastard."
The Butcheress reciprocated the feeling.
Suddenly a new head grew on Kommando's corpse.

"What the fuck?", Rayne reacted.

"Allow me to explain, fraulein. All those whom you have killed on your black list centuries ago in Argentina and Germany are very much alive today."

"WHAT??? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

"All of us have been given a serum called 'Clonis'. Upon death; this medicine would trigger an artificial healing factor inside the human body. It is obtained from the blood of children. The younger, the more potent the compound. It is commonly known as 'adrenochrome'."

Rayne remained speechless.

"Why do you think so many people you've been watching on the news look so similar to each other?"
The Butcheress pointed:
"We've infiltrated the entire political and financial structure with the purpose of achieving perfect immortality."

"So, all those people at Auschwitz?..."

"Correct, Rayne."

Rayne cracked her teeth. Ready to send both of them in the next world.
"So, what do you want from me?!"

"We want you, Rayne. Or your body at the very least if possible. Your mixed DNA between humans and vampires can open the door to new possibilities."

"Lemme guess... You're planning to become Hedrox 2.0."

"Hahahahaha. You catch on fast, Rayne. That is what I love about you."
Báthory readies her blades in response to Rayne's words.
"But you know what, Rayne... I've really started to grow quite fond of you. I almost consider you like my 'sister' in blood."
Báthory licked her blade:
"I don't think I want to kill you, fraulein. I want us to be best friends forever!"