Chapter 12: Let the Blood Rain-Part 3

Rayne's journey brought her now to the lands of Crone Samca.
Unlike the previous dark lords' locations; Samcā is co-existing with the Kite(Zmeu), the Solomonars, and the Boogeyman.
Four heads of evil are concentrated into one land.

Rayne had acquired useful information from Andrei about the infamous dark lady Crone Samca.

Samca is a dangerous spirit in Romanian folklore for praises and newborn women, synonymous with Ghoul, Abhorrent, Evil of Children, the Wing of Satan. This evil spirit Samca, who appears most frequently as a naked woman with messy hair that reaches her heels, dry breasts that touch the ground, small eyes that shine like stars, iron hands, long nails that are as sharp as knitting needles or hang like sickles, and a tongue of fire. The end of every month, around the full moon, this devil would emerge. Usually, it appears to children under the age of four, who are so terrified that they become ill right away.
Its very large, ugly, crooked mouth constantly spits fire. This devil can also appear on pregnant women as they are lying on their birthing beds, and when it does, it can scare them so badly that they either pass away suddenly or suffer lifelong paralysis.
Samca can appear in a variety of shapes, including a giant, vicious pig, a dog grinning and flashing its hideous teeth, a hairless cat with brilliant, protruding eyes, and a crow with bloodshot eyes that resemble large black spiders.
After Samca emerges, children develop an illness known as 'children's wickedness', which affects them.
One of the animals that Samca can change into is a bear. The idea of an older female deity, whose totem animal was the bear and who was known for guarding chicks, does not arise from this. This cult was likely overthrown by a patriarchal one later on, with the god turning into a demon. As a holdover from the bear totem, she is shown with nails that resemble sickles on her hands and feet. She walks with her breasts slung on her shoulders, mumbles in a demon language while her chest swells like a dragon, and has eyes the color of fire. She resides in the Foot of Hell and is constantly twisting since the illness she spreads to the victims is working on her as well. She poses like a bear-fur-clad woman and mimics crawling on all fours, making it clear that she is a totem. Pregnant women are shown being tortured and deceived by her as she circles the residence. Pregnant women who were assaulted as youngsters are the ones who fear it the most.
Samca also preys on infants, producing painful stomach cramps and spasms that cause them to clump together. Some places claim that their hand has been stolen. Children's limbs and jaws can twist for the rest of their lives if they do not pass away. Samca is only visible to wizards who are adept at fending off vampires. They are also capable of killing her. Samca has the potential to crack or die, exactly like the dragons in fairy tales, like any other creature.