Chapter 12: Let The Blood Rain-Part 2

Rayne talked to Corvus about her next target. The ancient entity told her that the gigantic Two-Headed Wolf lord was slumbering in the ancient heart of Ciomad.
Ciomad was a dormant volcano in Romania. In the Eastern Carpathians, between the spa towns of Tusnad Waters and Balvanyos.
Ciomad was situated at the southeastern end of the Carpathian volcanic chain, and it was the youngest volcano of the Carpatho-Pannonian region. Ciomad consisted of several lava domes with two embedded explosions craters known as Mohoș and Saint Anna, the latter of which contained a crater lake, Lake Saint Anna. The dominant volcanic rock at Ciomad was potassium-rich dacite.
Due to the presence of the dark master-this natural landscape has been long altered. His evil aura was permeating every rock and pebble. This power indirectly has been giving 'birth' to lesser versions made in the lord's image.
Amongst the romanian folk they were known as 'terrible sons of the devil'.
But Rayne gave them a more easier name to digest:
-Hell Hounds.

These creatures were purely driven by rage and territory instincts. There was nothing else to them other than the desire to guard their beloved master.
But make no mistake. Even these creatures were being commanded by a higher power.
The lord himself used a fraction of his strength, corrupting a couple of individuals who had come to him in the past to steal his gifts.
Now under his permanent thrall. These forgotten men are roaming these parts of the country as fire-born pyromancer specters.
They were called 'Unholy Spirits'. And they had the power to control the dark lord's hell hounds to do his bidding.
To feed their supreme master and his own offspring; these specters would change to their original human form. They would go out in the world and allure tourists to their very deaths!