Chapter 8: Báthory's Honeymoon

TIME: 16:00 P

TIME: 16:00 P.M
LOCATION: Germany. Báthory Mengele's private island.

And so it begins.
Elijah slowly opened his eyes.
He had no clue as to where he was.
He found himself in a large chamber adorned with paintings from the 16th century. A big wardrobe in his right.
In his left a door that leads to the balcony.
A television in his front mounted to a red painted wall. And an entire shelf of books dedicated to the medicine field.
The bed he was in felt comfy and neat. It was meant for a king and his queen given it was for two persons.

Elijah looked at himself and noticed that his Kommando armor was gone. Strangely enough, his Carpathian Dragons were still there in a wooden cabinet next to him on the right.
He looked more carefully through the room. He looked above and saw a painting with the woman whom she had kidnapped him while he was being unconscious.
"Geez! That's the woman I saw with mom!"
Elijah immediately stormed out of the bed and got on the balcony. All he could see with the naked eye was an island surrounded by powerful currents of air mercilessly influencing the water and overturning typical boats.
(Just where the hell am I more exactly?...)
He heard the door opening and got back in the bed as fast as he could without making a noise. He was pretending to be unconscious the whole time.
With the back of his eye he saw a middle-aged woman, probably in her 33's.
"Sir, are you alright?"
"Wake up. Dinner is served."

Elijah opened his eyes.
"Uhm... Oh. You must be the maid, I think."

She smiled:
"Yeah."

"Where are we, miss? Can you tell me?"

She shook her head:
"I do not know, sir."
"I have been living here ever since I was a kid. I never left this place."

"Oh, that's sad. Sorry to hear that."
"You do look familiar though now that I think about it. Don't know why, but you sure do."

"Yeah. Everyone tells me that."
"Anyways. Here is your dinner, sir. Have a good appetite."

"Uh, thanks. Have a good day."
She left the room with a smile on her face.

Elijah turned on the television. But nothing interesting. He did find under the bed a shelf with comic books and various video-games. Turns out the lady wasn't really lying about it. She really was in this type of thing.

It smelled delicious! He really was hungry! He hasn't eaten for almost a day.
His meal consisted of roast pork and a beer.
"Uhm. Not much fan of a beer. But I won't say no to meat!"

He ate it like crazy with the fork. He drank a bit of beer. The meat mixed with the drink made him blurp.
He said to himself:
"Apologize."