~Chapter three~

"Y/N, wanna go shower first?" Freminet asks you. Nodding enthusiastically, you go to shower as Freminet tells Lyney and Lynette about you staying at their place for until you and Charlotte get a key back. Luckily, they agree to let you stay and also agree to let you sleep in Freminet's room.

When you finish showering, you're still wearing your casual clothes from earlier and Lynette gives you a hoodie to wear for the rest of the nights you were going to stay with them. You go on your phone and look at the group chat.

We're not the idiots

Chlorine
To ppl who don't know,
I can't believe that Y/N and
Charlotte could forget their keys💀

Umbrella lady
...how is that possible?

Photobomb
It's not my fault I didn't get the
keys!

Magic kitten
Technically it is...

Photobomb
Okay maybe... but Y/N is
still part of this.

Flexible mommy
Hey, I though Charlotte had the
keys! How was I supposed to know?

Photobomb
How did you frigging lock yourself
out of your own house?!

Flexible mommy
Oh, easy. I close the door and it locks,
this is called common sense. Do you
have any?

Photobomb
Yeah but you don't have any.

Umbrella lady
Can we like stop arguing now?

Chlorine
Navia, stop trying. They won't stop
and besides, just chat with me in person.
We're right next to each other.

Photobomb
The locksmith will make a new key
for us... but it will take a month or
two.

Flexible mommy
Okay. That's sad.

Flexible mommy
Do I have to pay or do you
have to pay? Because I don't
wanna pay so if I have to pay
then I'm not living in that house
anymore.

Photobomb
Okay well then you're not
welcomed in my house anymore. 😊

Umbrella lady
Wow that escalated quickly!

Chlorine
No that didn't 😑

Chlorine
It's called being lazy. Every heard
of it? Well if Y/N doesn't want to
spend her money then okay.

Photobomb
And now I have to pay for the new
keys...
Flexible mommy reacted with ✌🏻

Magic kitten
...wow... that escalated quickly...

Flexible mommy
Yeah, that definitely did...

Chlorine
No. It. Didn't.

Hats and cats
It did? Didn't it? Clorinde, check
again...

Chlorine
No I know I'm right. How? Because
I. Know.

Magic kitten
...okay... sorry?

Hats and cats
Lynette, you shouldn't say sorry.

Hats and cats
It's not your fault, Clorinde was the
one who didn't understand. 💀

Diver boy
...does this mean Y/N has to sleep
in my room forever...?
Hats and cats, Magic kitten and 1+ others reacted with 😊
___________________________________

And that was the moment that professional diver, Freminet, realised he had to share a room with you. He facepalms since they don't have any extra rooms, beds or mattresses that he could replace for you. So it's rather someone sleeps on the couch or someone sleeps on the floor. He rushes out of his room to see that you were cutely yawning and scrolling on your phone, comfortably sitting on the couch in Lynette's extra hoodie that she gave you.

Lyney and Lynette were both just sitting on their beds and are checking their own phones in their separate rooms. You looks up at Freminet who's just frozen there, staring at you with his mouth slightly ajar, wanting to say something. "Umm... are ya okay?" You ask him.
"H-huh? O-oh I'm fine." He replies, looking away and being slightly embarrassed. You chuckle at the sight of such an aloof and distant boy to show some emotion. It was pretty cute was what you thought.

You sigh and then smile at him. "What are you gonna do tomorrow?" You ask him. Of course you were gonna go to perform in Lyney and Lynette's magic show as the grand finale as well as a side part. He replies to you, "Oh, just more diving... I guess... or maybe nothing. Why?"
"Oh, no reason. Just bored" You say, turning off your phone and smiling at him sweetly again. Then he gets a message from his brother saying that he has to share a room with you. He sighs and puts his phone away.

"Are you hungry?" He asks you, leaning on the nearby wall, hands in his pockets. You don't know how to respond since you were both slightly hungry yet you didn't want food. "I'm gonna take that as a yes..." He looks at you and then goes to grab some snacks. Freminet comes back with a bag of chips and throws it to you. You barely catch it, nearly dropping it and if you didn't catch it, you would've had crushed chips. "Thanks." You say as you open the bag of chips and start munching on them.

You start to wonder why he cared so much about you. Maybe it's because he was guilty and thought you nearly drowned because of him. But it wasn't his fault, everyone said that to him. Yet he still wouldn't believe it... oh well. Freminet checks his phone and sees that the time was now 10:47 pm, late in the night. He decides to stay up a little bit longer as you finish your chips and throw your trash in the bin.

As soon as you look back, you jump a bit and also blush a bit too. Freminet gently grabs your wrist and looks at you in your eyes. Then he calmly dragged you to his room as you wonder what he was doing, keeping his deadpanned face on. You just calmly walk and follow him, wondering why he was dragging you to his room. "It's getting late." He said, not looking back at you. "We should go to bed." You only nod in response, understanding why he was dragging you to his room.

As you reach his room, you see that his room was every neat and tidy except for the fact that there were some screws on the ground and desk. He lets go of your wrist and walks towards his bed, patting a space next to him, gesturing you to come sit.

You sit right next to him and he suddenly pins you down to his bed, grabbing both your wrists and looking down at you. Now you're laying on his bed, blushing as he sighs. You stare into his blue eyes as he stares back at your eyes. Freminet leans in close enough to kiss you but instead whispers in your ear. "I can sleep on the couch tonight."

And then he lays down next to you, rolling over and releasing you from his grip. "Ah, it's fine, I'll sleep on the couch, really!" You reply back nervously. Obviously you didn't want him to be sleeping on the couch just because of you. But the stupid thing was that his bed was a double sized bed so you two could just sleep on either side.

"Then you can sleep on the right and I'll sleep on the left of my bed." He finally realises the solution to this problem. And so you got under the bedsheets and so does he. You sleep and faces to the right while he sleeps and faces to the left, equal and fair. Right? You and Freminet manage to make a good plan to sleep nice and peacefully. On the same bed, Freminet's bed, to be precise. Well, let's hope so since something might happen overnight...

___________________________________

Word count: 1261

A/N: Sorry guys I don't proof read until I scroll through the entire thing. It's called being lazy 💀 ✌🏻