~Chapter seven~

A/N: Hello! I'm sorry if this one is bad but I can't think of anything. Writer's block already?! Oh no... maybe I should give up. But I won't! Sorry for not posting for so long.
___________________________________

After around 20 minutes of waiting for everyone to get in, Lyney comes out of the curtains and introduces himself like always. "Greetings my fellow people of Fontaine! It is I, the great magician! Lyney! And here is my sister and assistant, Lynette!" He says as Lynette comes out from the curtains.

They start performing magic tricks and even randomly gave a stranger some flowers. While that was happening, you and your partner were on the trapeze bars, doing what you do and swinging around as half the audience watches you and the other half watching the magic show.

You can hear the crowd cheering and screaming as your partner catches you on the trapeze bars, nearly failing to take your arms. If you observe carefully, you would see Lyney and Lynette's face looking up at you with concern that you might fall.

You flip back onto your original trapeze bar and hang by your ankles and feet. Then you reach for your partner again who's doing what you're doing. Then he catches you and flings you to the bar on the other side of him and you land with you ankles on the bar.

Again, the crowd continues to go wild and loud. Then you and your partner both climb onto your bars, sitting on them and you both just swing around as Lyney and Lynette continue to perform. Most of it was pretty fun while the rest was pretty scary but cool to watch.

At the VIP seats where the top of the Opera Epiclesis was, the hydro archon, Lady Furina, also known as Focalors, was sitting there, amused. The grand finale came really quickly, time flying by really quickly. Now the audience were leaving the Opera Epiclese quickly and soon, the entire room was nearly empty.

Only you, Freminet, Lyney, Lynette and their magic troupe assistants were left. Lyney and Lynette go over to Freminet who had hair realised. Your performance partner had already left with the crowd, not sparing another second to be stuck in the Opera Epiclese. He must've had to go somewhere important soon.

"Well... how'd ya like the show?" Lyney asks you and Freminet.
"It was amazing!" You say, happily smiling like you've never seen anything like it before. Freminet just nods with you. "Watching from the trapeze bars was actually really cool. I felt so tall!" Lyney chuckles and nods, understanding your excitement.

You all go out the door and out of the Opera Epiclese and go your separate ways as Lyney and Lynette leave first, leaving Freminet with you who takes your hand and quickly drags you somewhere. Then he looks into your eyes. "That was incredible."

"T-thanks" you mumble, fiddling with your hair and staring at the ground. He smiles gently and you and lifts your chin up so you would be looking at him right in the eyes. Then suddenly, he kisses you gently on the lips.

Your eyes widen, not knowing how to respond but either way but you still kissed him back. He had his arm wrapped around your waist and his other hand on the back of you head. It was so passionate and you felt strange. It was an indescribable feeling. He pulls away from the kiss, satisfied and smiling shyly.

"Sorry..." he tells you. In return, you just blush and smile. You don't know what to say or if you should even say something... "Uhh... I liked it..." you mutter out, finally finding something to say. He only blushes, eyes widened slightly and puts his hand at the back of his neck, feeling really awkward.

"Would you like to go on a date with me...? Tomorrow night maybe? If it was tonight which was right now, we would be in a rush." Freminet asks you, nervous and scared you would turn him down.
"Sure, I don't mind." To his surprise, you said yes. So now he's just staring at you, blinking his eyes.
"W-wait really?" He asks.
"Yes, really." You say. "Where are we going tomorrow night?"
"Oh, uhh... it's a surprise." Freminet smiles.