~Chapter nine~

A/N: So to everyone who read this chapter or is about to read it, I removed the depression since it was so weird. If I missed any, pls tell me cuz I think this is too random. Thx and see ya! Btw if u already read it and don't wanna read it again, just think of it as non-depressed Y/N now. Ok thx.
___________________________________
You sigh, still feeling tired. For some reason, you just couldn't get any sleep last night and found that annoying so that you didn't feel like moving at all. You felt lazy.

After what seemed like 999,999,999,999,999 years (nine hundred and ninety nine billion, nine hundred and ninety nine- ye u get it.), which it was only like an hour (😳), the aquabus finally started moving. And which you were a little happier at. "The aquabus is moving again." You quietly say, slightly smiling.

And you probably just jinxed it because it started raining again but the aquabus was moving... slower than usual. Freminet just chuckled at it. And you just sat there, staring down at the water on the aquabus track. You stare in silence... for a very... long... time. Usually, you wouldn't be able to catch up to the aquabus if you accidentally jumped out. Now, you would only have to walk slowly to get onto the aquabus again...

"Why are we moving so slowly...?" You ask, confused and a little bit annoyed. Sighing again, you stare at the water and then you lean on Freminet and fall asleep without knowing.

But suddenly, the aquabus sprints across the tracks and arrives at the destination too quickly, slowing down just in time so that they wouldn't crash. As it zoomed through the tracks, you nearly fell off the aquabus which that made Freminet hold you tight, hanging on to you for dear life.

"Are you... alright...?" Freminet asks, sweetly smiling at you. In response, you nod and smile, heart beating fast from both Freminet holding you and the aquabus going too fast. Everything was just going insane today... and now the group chat was going nuts again. But it kinda made you smile.

We're not the idiots

Our Fav Furry
Hello.
...bye

Photobomb
...am I hallucinating?

Chlorine
...dude?

Umbrella Lady
Umm, that was very unexpected...
Fonta, anyone?

Magic Kitten
No thank you, I have tea.

Chlorine
Did tht furry really go online for
once?

Photobomb
I believe I am hallucaniting... wow
what a noice dream!

Magic Kitten
Charlotte, you are not dreaming.
And you spelt 'hallucinating' wrong.

Hats and Cats
What's the fuss-
AAHH!

Magic Kitten
??

Chlorine
I know...

Umbrella Lady
No Fonta? Alright, more for me!

Photobomb
How are u so unbothered...?

Umbrella Lady
Why would I be bothered?

Chlorine
...Wriothesly just said hi and bye
in the group chat...

Photobomb
And then he went offline.

Umbrella Lady
...