~Chapter four~

The next morning, it was finally Sunday after such a long day of weird drama near the seaside on Saturday. Which was yesterday and yesterday was a disaster. You wake up, slowly opening your eyes. You shuffle a bit and then realise that you feel two arms wrapped around your waist.

Then you feel your cheeks flush slightly when you realise that Freminet was hugging you as he was still fast asleep. You look over to his side to see him peacefully sleeping there. His eyes flutter open and he looks at you and then mutters, "Y/N, what are you doing up so early..? Just sleep..." Then he closes his eyes again and sleeps... again.

So of course you, listen to him and decide to close your eyes too and sleep again. Soon, hours pass by as you and Freminet continue to sleep. After a pretty long while, you hear a soft voice and feel a soft hand brushing and caressing your hair gently. "Wake up, sleepyhead." Freminet says as you wake up to see him looking at you.

You must've shuffled and turned your body around somehow since you're now facing him instead of the other side. Or he just moved you so you would face him but either way you looked at him as he had a small curve on the edge of his lips, showing that he was slightly smiling which was still pretty rare.

He had sat up, watching you sleep, not creepily but more like protectively. You sit up as well and look at him, yawning again. "I'm sure you have a show with my siblings later in the evening, right?" He asks you.
"Yeah, I do." You smile at him sweetly.
"Alright then. I feel like diving again... are you free?" Freminet looks at you. Obviously, you nod since you're free, other than your show, today.

Somehow, he finds your phone and puts it on silent mode and then hands it back to you. At first, you were confused... very confused. Until he finally said something before you could ask, "Do you know how to swim?"
"Yeah, I do. Just not properly." And what you just said was true.
"Okay, I can deal with that. Do you wanna go diving with me?"He continues to look at you straight in the eyes.
"Uhh, I've never gone diving..." Guilty, you look down at your hands and fiddle around with your hands.
"It's fine. So is that a yes or a no?" He asks you once again.
"Umm...." You didn't know how to reply since you weren't an expert at diving or know how to properly swim.
"Just... come with me." He says as he gets out of bed. Then he goes to get ready in the bathroom as you wait and check your phone.

We're not the idiots

Umbrella lady
Do you guys wanna go and hit
the arcade?

Chlorine
No. Busy.

Magic kitten
Sadly I can't... me and Lyney have
to prepare for our upcoming show.
Sorry..

Photobomb
And I have things to do. Like seeing
if the locksmith finished the key...

Flexible mommy
...hehe, I have nothing to do with
this, yeah totally.

Photobomb
Y/N, part of this is because of you and
now I have to pay for your mistake.

Flexible mommy
But how was I supposed to know that
you didn't get the keys? I didn't see them
anywhere in the house!

Photobomb
...you mean we actually lost the original
key..?

Flexible mommy
...most likely, probably yeah...

Photobomb
I hate you.

Flexible mommy
Aww I hate you too!