~Chapter fourteen~

That large 'clang' you heard was playing on repeat in your head for the last five seconds. And after those five seconds, you opened your eyes to see...

"FREMINET?!" You were surprised to see him, claymore in his hands and fighting back the Clockwork Meka, protecting you.

You blushed at the sight and he swing his claymore at them. You look at your current position and realise you should fight too, knowing you have a vision yourself.

But the thing was... you didn't bring your weapon. You never did. Fighting was just cruel, useless and boring. At least that was what you thought... until now.

You get up and try to punch the Clockwork Meka but it does nothing and Freminet puts an arm out, signalling for you to back off and to protect you.

"Don't try anything, y/n... they're strong." And then he slashes them a few times with his claymore and wrecks all of them in half before preparing to fight some backup Gardemeks.

Freminet wouldn't be able to hold it off forever so he looks back at you and said, "Y/N! Leave now! I'll come find you later."
"Why...?" You ask sadly.
"Don't ask-" He blocks off another attack then looks at you. "Leave... please."

And so you leave as he tells you to. But you feel a little bit... nervous about leaving the love of your life. You sigh and then turn back, going from behind the Gardemeks and somehow disassembling their parts.

"Y/N! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Freminet quietly yells to you.
"Helping you. Be grateful." You say nonchalantly like nothing's wrong.

The Clockwork Meka look at you and one falls apart, another one is now completely deformed and then last one was shut down. You shove the dirt out of your hands and get up from the ground. "Easy." Freminet looks at you like he had just seen a ghost. You stare back, blinking while smiling very sweetly. "What? Is there something on my face?"

You try to find the thing but then he suddenly points to the some random place. You look over there. "Hmm?" You see nothing and before you look back, Freminet had gently grabbed your chin and made you face him. Then he kissed you on the lips passionately before hugging you tight.

"Don't do that ever again, please... I get concerned about you." He says to you with a sweet smile. Maybe diving was actually way better than that stupid acrobatics stuff. At least that was what you thought. And you should follow your dreams...
___________________________________

When you and Freminet finally get home, he was locked in his room for hours and hours, locking you out and into a limited space called the living room or known as the main-room-where-people-chill. Feeling lonely, you went on your phone but found that the internet was disconnected. So you take a nap which turns into a sweet dream...

And that sweet dream lasted until the next morning. You awoke to Freminet spooning over you on the couch in the living room and he was hugging you. He looked a bit guilty for leaving you out of his room and the AC was on the entire time, cold in the living room. Freminet had turned it off and since he was very warm, he decided to sleep next to you to warm you up.

As soon as he wakes up, you lay back down and he sits up. "Y/n~ I know you're awake, silly." Then he cuddles you, making you blush softly.
___________________________________

After a few months of dating and having fun, (don't mind the time skip) Freminet decides to ask you that one question no one ever understood.

"Hey, Y/n... I've been thinking... if we've been dating for a while then are we called partners?"

"I don't know." You say in response. "I honestly don't think so."

"Are you sure?" Lyney says as he walks in, followed by Lynette who still has a stern expression.

Lynette rolls her eyes and then stares at Lyney. "Shut the fuck up, Lyney."

Then Freminet, who was holding a Romaritime Flower, turned to you and then took a deep breath. "Y/n... do you love me...? Because I love you. And I want to properly ask you... if you want to be my girlfriend~ forever."

He blushes as he looks away, offering the Romaritime Flower. His blush was contagious and he looked cute. "Of course!" And then you took the Romaritime Flower in your hands, smiling at him and the flower.
___________________________________

A/N: yeah, Lynette got her revenge. Btw, I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting lately. This is probably the last chapter. I don't remember if he confessed already or not but it's fine because now it's official 😭 ✌🏻tell me if you want more. I can try... I think. And if you want me to do another story, just tell me. Thank you for reading!