In the hands of a foul fiend

\\Kyle POV//

I groaned as my alarm was ringing like it was about to die. I sat up slowly and smashed my alarm off, yawing softly as I got out of bed and shuffled to the bathroom. 06:45AM.

I brushed my teeth and got dressed, after I went down to the kitchen to get my breakfast from Ma. "Morning." I called out to them as I sat at the table.

"Morning Hunny!" My mum replied back, setting my breakfast on the table.

As I ate, I thought of a lot of things. I was happy that I would be able to see Stan today, other than how shitty school would be for me. Stan wouldn't usually talk with me, or the rest of the group rather, cuz he would be with Wendy. I finished eating and went to the bus stop to meet up with the others.

(ON THE BUS)

"At least I'm not a fat ass!" I argued with the fat ass as we all got on the bus.

"Whatever! Kinny you're sitting next to me this tahm!" Cartman pulled Kenny's arm as Kenny yelled out, "Mphhm! Humph mphhh! (My name is Kenny you fat bastard not kinny!)

I giggled a bit as I was going to sit next to Stan. But before I could sit next to him, Wendy ran into the bus and took the seat. I gritted my teeth. I didn't hate Wendy, she was a nice girl and she just wanted to be with Stan. But sometimes I wanted to talk and sit with my super best friend too. "Sorry Kyle! I would sit next to Bebe but I wanted to talk to Stan for a while!" Wendy smiles softly as she apologized.

(Quick authors note, I'm not making Wendy a bitch in this, Stan will be the bitch lmao)

I looked for more other seats to sit. Then my eyes landed on none other than Craig Tucker. This guy, I've had a crush on him since... FOREVER. I was contemplating whether to sit next to him or not, until the bus started to move. Until I fell, I stumbled a bit as I walked over to the seat next to Craig and sat down nearly falling over, as I nearly fell I fell onto the seat gently leaning on Tucker's Shoulder.

He looked at me with that stupid poker face look on him like always. Even if he had a poker face, his features were amazing. Soft, gleaming honey comb coloured eyes, pretty pink lips, skin as white as snow white herself. Suddenly, he caught me looking at him and leaning on his shoulder! I got up slowly to sit up more and fixed my hat down onto my face so he wouldn't see how red I was right now. I looked back up at him, as he just raised an eyebrow.

"What? Is there something on my face."

$Sexiness and beauty was the only thing on your face.$ #UnspokenRizz

I couldn't tell him that!

"No! I'm just surprised that I tripped onto Ur shoulder! Is all.." I tried lying.

He just looked away and started out the window. I'm such a bum. I looked down at my twitching fingers. I heard the music he was listening to, he had one ear bud in and it was still pretty loud. Sounded like a stupid melody. Why would someone like Craig listen to that. Sounds like a cheesy lovey dovey song. I hate melody's. Reminds me of how perfect, satisfying and amazing something or someone can be, which I am clearly not.

(TIME SKIP HOES)

As I was in class, I wasn't listening to whatever the teacher was saying. I was too busy writing in my diary.

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚢, 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚖𝚘 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚐 𝚃𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛. 𝙷𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚋 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚍𝚎, 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚞𝚢. 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖.

(Another time skip.)

Since I was too busy writing in my diary I didn't even know class was over! Until Craig called out to me.

"Oi, red head." I looked over at him nervously. "Class is over you know, don't know why you're still sitting there for, unless you were too deaf to hear the bell." Craig has said to me. He stood right next to my desk!

"W-Well thanks!" I said, being a blushing mess why quickly packing up my things. As I was about to close my bag, Craig touched my shoulder and pulled me closer. I stiffined a bit.

"Hey, odd question but would I look better with a piercing?" He asked as I felt his breath on my face! He was kinda too close!

"U-Um! Yeh you would!". I said quickly as I got my bag on my back and quickly rushed out. I heard a thud, but I was too embarrassed to look back so I just ignored it.

(AT LUNCH TIME)

"Hey give me back my jacket! You fat fuck!". Kenny yelled loud and clear, since Cartman took his jacket when Kenny took it off, since he has claimed it was too "hot"... Cartman and Stan just giggled at Kenny as Kenny fought for his Jacket back.

"Come awn! You look betteh without it!" (Not a Cartman x Kenny ship.) Cartman laughed.

As I laughed and ate my lunch, I couldn't help but see that Craig was staring at me from his table with his own friends. I blushed a bit and did a gently smile at him, as soon as I did that, he mouthed something to me, then he nodded then looked back at his friends. I didn't know what he said.....butI blushed more but was still upset. Was I really being that weird for him to look away.?

"Kyle, you okay?". I heard Stan call out to me.

"Oh yeah I'm okay!". I giggled a bit nervously. As I looked back at Craig. Stan seemed to have noticed that I had looked at Craig. Stan hated Craig with all his guts, me and the rest of the group never knew why tho.

"Did Craig do something to you.?". Stan asked, scowling a bit.

"No! It's nothing.". I shook my head.

"Well. I was going to ask! Would you like to meet up with me at the park? After school." My eyes lit up as Stan said this! I never had alone time with my own SBF since he's always with Wendy. I nodded my head happily in agreement! We smiles at each other, then looked back at Kenny and Cartman who were still fighting.

"Hmph hmp! (Fat bitch!)" Kenny yelled out to Cartman.

"Shuht it poor loser!". They just started to go back and fourth.

574 VIEWS ON SMAPO X CEALUS STORY? I know I don't have any followers yet but thank u for all the likes and views! This is the end of this chapter! I hope u guys enjoyed! Stay tuned for the next chapter, which will probably be in a few hours lmao

<3. Bye bye cuties!

 Bye bye cuties!

He's so cute