Chapter 26| "london"

•Emery's POV•

•Emery's POV•

"How the fuck are you so energetic?" Greyson asks leaning against the wall with his arms crossed watching me run around my room grabbing random things I might need.

"How are you not?" I ask stopping to look at him, In a mere seven hours we will be walking off the plane in England.

"Probably because it's the middle of the fucking night," He needs a coffee, So do I all this stress is tiring me out.

"Please," I scoff, "It is not the middle of the night, you wouldn't even be asleep yet if we weren't leaving," I add. He rolls his eyes.

Haley emailed me my schedule for tomorrow yesterday and It's packed already, as soon as we land we're heading straight to lunch then home for a few hours before having a family dinner.

Our flight leaves in an hour we'll fly overnight and land by lunch tomorrow. Not that the plane will really go without me since it's private but if we leave late we land late and mess up the whole scheduled day.

"I think you're forgetting something," Greyson states making me stop to scan my room for anything I could have forgotten.

"What?" I ask.

"The kitchen sink," He states with total seriousness earning a pillow to that half-smirking face of his. He catches it before it hits the ground his eyes never leaving mine.

"If I am forgetting anything I'll buy it while we're there," I say zipping up my last suitcase.

"I don't think it's possible you could forget something," he says gesturing to my three suitcases but to be fair royal clothes are quite heavy and big, They take up a lot of room and are we really surprised? I'm an overpacker.

"Just let me change then we can go," I say picking up the outfit I laid out on my bed so I wouldn't forget.

"Be my guest," He said making no effort to leave.

"You wish," I exclaimed walking into my bathroom and closing the door behind me.

I change into a white long-sleeved top and a black and white skirt that goes down to my ankles, Over it I'm wearing a long cream-coloured jacket that goes down to the bottom of the skirt.

A/n: OAE

Yesterday I gave myself a blowout so I wouldn't have to worry about my hair today. The best decision I ever made, my hair looks great and It didn't take any time.

Looking in the mirror it surprised me how different I looked, I'd gotten so used to dressing how I wanted without worrying about what people would think that dressing like a regular royal is odd.

The longer coats have always been some of my favourite winter looks because they look good and Father was always happy with how regal I looked when we went out for engagements.