🍀〖 Luigi X Brave! Reader 〗🍀

🍀------------------------------------------------🍀

✿ (Y/N): Your name

✿ (H/C): Hair Color

🍀------------------------------------------------🍀

🍀〖 Luigi's P.O.V. 〗🍀

     Waking up, I sat up and rub my head letting out a small groan. "Mario?", I spoke out and realized that he was not around, it hits me that we got separated by whatever that tube was when we accidentally entered that green pipe. Getting up, I pull out a flashlight from my bag and put it on, clinging onto it, "Mario?", I called out again and roam around the dark, spooky, forest. It wasn't even ten minutes in and immediately my sleeve got caught on a branch, resulting in me tripping over my footing.

In the process of almost falling into lava and being swarmed by these crazy bats, I saw something move in front of me. I pray that it's just a trick of the eye, and lightly hit the torch to get it working again and flash it in front of me. I ran scared out of my wit's end since I was scared by a skeleton, now I'm being chased by a whole hoard of the undead! 

     Luckily, I managed to find shelter, albeit abandoned and riddled with cobwebs and creaky floors and- and-, "W-where are you M-Mario?", I whispered to myself in fear and yelped when the thunder clashed. I couldn't help but feel eyes on me though, and turned around to see these masked, hooded creatures jumping at me. "AHH! GET AWAY FROM ME!", I screamed out and the window broke by a cloaked person, making me curl up and cover my vision but at the same time watch it as well.

🍀------------------------------------------------🍀

🍀〖 (Y/N)'s P.O.V. 〗🍀

     I heard screaming from quite a distance, whoever this guy is must either piss off Bowser or got lost in the forest. As I fought and punted the shy guys, more just seems to arrive. Pulling out my emergency power-up box and hitting it, I grab onto the tanuki leaf and transform, earning ears and a tail. "C'mon!", I spoke and grab the green-capped person's wrist, running up the stairs and jumping out of the window to gain some air time. "Ack! Wh-what is this place?!", he screamed out in fear, gripping my arms tighter. 

"What's your name?" "M-my name i-is Luigi", he answered and yelped slipping little by little, "Hang on, it's gonna be a bumpy landing", I warned and landed, but because of his wriggling in fear; which I don't blame him, most toads and the sort do when they accidentally stumble in the Dark Lands, causes me to lose my tanuki power up. "W-who are you?", Luigi asked and I pull down my hood revealing my (H/C) hair and human features, "I'm (Y/N), it's refreshing to see another human other than me and the Princess", I introduce myself, seeing Luigi's cheeks turn red but shook it off.

     "W-wait, you went through that green pipe?", he revealed and my eyes widen. Letting out a sigh, I sat down on a rock and he joins me, "Been a while since I heard about that specific pipe", I muttered out and told him everything he needs to know, listening with intent. That pipe is one of the main pipes that allows anyone to travel to different lands, like the Mushroom Kingdom or the Dark Lands. If there's one in his world, well, luckily no one knows, at least not yet. "Well, my brother and I discovered it and it just pulls us in! But, i-in the process, w-we got separated", Luigi said and I nod, thinking...

🍀------------------------------------------------🍀

🍀〖 Third Person's P.O.V. 〗🍀

"If that's the case, then I'll help you"

"Really? Thank you! Don't worry Mario! We're a'coming!"

     (Y/N) laughed as he does a small and short celebration, but it was cut short when they got ambushed once again by not only shy guys but also dry bones too! Luigi yelps out, hiding behind his savior, "Oh no! They found us!", he squeaked out and yelps once again when (Y/N) grabbed his arm and began to sprint. "Run!" "I-I can't! I-I have bad knees!", Luigi calls out falling behind. It wasn't until (Y/N) skids to a halt seeing a dead end; a cliff high above the pool of magma, 'No, that power-up is too far..', she/he/they thought to her/him/them-self and Luigi bumps into her/him/them, "Ack! Sorry", he apologizes and the two were cornered. 

     "N-now what?" "...We surrender", (Y/N) spoke out, raising her/his/their hands and Luigi's eyes widen, looking around to see if there was a way out but then he saw the reason why; there is nowhere to go, so he trusts his new friend's judgment and does the same. Wincing from the tightness of the rope the shy guys tighten, he trails behind (Y/N). "W-where are they taking us?", Luigi asks (Y/N), unsure if he should be either curious or concerned about the situation. (Y/N) looks up, a bit defeated, but answers, "They're taking us to see their leader" "Who?", he asks again.

(Y/N) doesn't want to scare him even more than he already is, but she/he/they know deep down that he has to know, "The King of Koopas; King Bowser, he's... I don't wanna say he's truly evil, he's more so...Desperate, and he'll do anything in his power to get what he wants", (Y/N) tells him, and sees Luigi's face darken but looks down to see the abandoned castle he fled into, reminiscing the past with a sadden expression. 

.

.

.

"Luigi?"

"Hm?"

"Everything will be okay, I promise 💚"