🍌 〖 Donkey Kong X Cool! Reader 〗 🍌

🍌------------------------------------------------🍌

✿ (Y/N): Your Name

✿ (H/C): Hair Color

✿ (F/C): Favorite Color

🍌------------------------------------------------🍌

🍌〖 (Y/N)'s P.O.V. 〗🍌

     Stretching my arms and back, I, Peach, Mario and the Kong royalties descended on the moving platform. By the time we all arrived, we all kinda stare in awe, "Well? Don't just stand there, pick a kart", I hear Cranky lightly complain; with good reasons, of course and we all walk up to the machines to pick our preferred vehicles. "So many options", I muttered out, indesicive and look up to see one of the mechanics giving me a thumbs up, ready to build. 

Suddenly, I had a light bulb idea and began spinning the wheels with a prideful smile. All I gotta do now, is wait. As I patiently wait, one of the mechanics led me to a private changing room, with some new gear sitting on the ottoman. The suit is a one piece, fully black; almost oil slick, and it feels like real, authentic, professional racing suits. Replacing my old clothes with the suit, I check myself out on the mirror. 

     "Oh wow, its skin tight", I spoke impressed, but it's missing something. Putting on my (F/C) hoodie, I check again, "Perfect~", I said and began putting on my new boots; Also black, but the bottom of the shoes has a mushroom symbol in (F/C). Stepping out after I fix my (H/C) hair, I was greeted by a mechanic tossing me the keys for my ride. Smirking, I then catch up to the others.

🍌------------------------------------------------🍌

🍌〖 DK's P.O.V. 〗🍌

     Honking my horn, scaring the red pipsqueak, I give him a smug smirk and a chuckle. His kart is so tiny! It's hilarious man! Still, I'm pretty pissed at the fact that someone so small beaten me. I was undefeated! Like, how can I lose? Did he possibly cheat? That has to be it, right? I growl lowly, mad at myself for allowing something like this happen. 

It wasn't long until there was a monstrous roar, catching all of us off guard and watch. Looking back, I witness that human; (Y/N), wearing her/his/their suit. This whole time since I've laid eyes on her/him/them, I've been trying to impress her/him/them; only to get her/him/them rolling her/his/their eyes with a small smile. And so far that's all I've gotten so far, like, who ignores my pecs dancing?

     I can't help but stare though, their kart is (F/C) with some neon lighting glowing. It's amazing, to be honest I don't know if I can even call it kart. The vehicle has three wheels but she's/he's/they're riding it like it's a motorcycle, "Hey there~ Like what'ja see DK?~", she/he/they lightly flirt in a jokingly manner and my jaws drop. I don't think my heart can beat harder than it already has.

"Alright everyone! For the Mushroom Kingdom!", I head the Princess called out to the army, snapping me back to reality. 'C'mon DK! Focus', I mentally scold myself and begin driving, catching up to (Y/N) on her/his/their three-wheeler. 

     Dammit DK, you're getting distracted over a human who is all buddy buddy with someone who beaten you at the arena! 

A very...

"Hey DK! Bet you can't do this!"

...A very cool human 💛