CH-7

Adhi took her away in caveman style and their friends followed them. They walked s little far and settled in an empty corridor where there wasn't much crowd.

Anu consoled Sivu and they calmed down after sometime. Adhi was staring at Anu with confusion. Few minutes before she was like a tiger ready to hunt down its prey and now she is like a soft kitten.

Anu was quiet and felt embarrassed that she fought with a senior like a rowdy but nonetheless, she did it for her best friend.

Soon after everyone returned to their classes and continued with their studies. Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. 

Semester exams are to conducted in two weeks and everyone were studying for it eagerly. As for Adhi and Anu, their relationship went smooth and happy, with an equal amount of kisses and cute romance.

TIME SKIP: 1 MONTH LATER......

All the exams were over and everyone did well in their tests. Now it was their semester holidays and Anu and her friends had packed their luggage to go home. Anu was sad that she was going to be without seeing her senior for almost a month. 

On the other side, adhi was sad to know that he's gonna be without his girl. The two felt the same emotions but restricted to show it out.

Anu spent the day with Adhi before leaving to her hometown. The next day, adhi came to drop off Anu and her friends and the railway station. The horn blared signaling the train was leaving and Adhi hugged Anu tightly and vice-versa. Anu didn't want to let go of him, but reluctantly she did. 

And they bid bye to eachother,  promising to call and text all the time they had. The train moved from the station and Adhi slowly left. Anu sat quietly for sometime and then indulged in talking to her friends throughout the journey.

RELATIONSHIPS ARE NOT ONLY FILLED WITH SUNSHINES AND RAINBOWS BUT IT

ALSO HAS THUNDERSTORM AND FLOODS THAT DESTROY PEACE.

Anu reached her home and greeted her parents who were so happy to see their daughter back after six months. They hugged and cherishes the girl who was happy to be back with her parents. 

A/mom: poi kulichittu va, unaku oru surprise iruku..( go and take a bath. You have a surprise)

Anu: ena ma athu solungalen...( What is it mom?)

A/dad: surprise uh epdi solrathu.. first poi kulichittu va and then you can find out what it is.( how can we say what the surprise is. Go and shower soon and then you can know what it is )

Anu nodded and quickly scurried off to her room to shower and come down to see what this surprise is.

After a long hot shower.  And came out and dried herself and changed into a blue tshirt and grey joggers. She blowdried her hair and left it free. Applying moisturizer allover her body and lip balm. She went out of ther room to go down.

Anu was about to go to the kitchen to see what her mother had prepared for her when a voice called out to her. 

??: Ammu 

A manly voice called  Anu with a nickname. Anu turned around and looked at the person for a good two minutes,  before she squealed and ran to him and jumped on him hugging the person tight. The man hugged her back and held her safely in his embrace..

Anu : nee epo vantha rishuu...( when did you come rishu?)

??: na nethu morning eh vanthuten, nee thaan iniki vantha.( I came yesterday morning, and you came today)

A/mom: paathathum yeritiya, erangu keela, korangu kutti madhiri iruka.( soon after you saw him, you climbed onto him, get down)

( Anu's mom lightly slapped the back of her head making Anu pout and get down and everyone laughs at her cuteness).

A/dad: en kolandhaye adikathe ma, paaru evlo cute uh iruka..(don't beat my baby, look how cute she is).

A/mom: aama aama cute uh thaan, neenga nalla konjunga seriya, first vaanga elarum sapdalam, time aachi.( yeah, yeah, she's soo cute, first come and eat all of you.)

Everyone quickly rushed to the dining table to be welcomed with tasty and mouthwatering food and sweets. They ate happily and conversed about eachothers stories and playful bickering aswell.

After eating Anu was animatedly talking with Rishu.( Rishu is actually the nickname of the person).

Adhi was thinking about his girl. He was worried about her as she hadn't called or texted him yet. She promised to call him once she reaches home but hasn't yet.

Adhi was about to call her when a notification dinged in his phone. He opened his Instagram and found that Anu had posted and he clicked on it to see an image of Anu hugging a man tightly and the man had his arms around her waist with a caption that said...

     "Met my lovely mama after a long time💜🫶"

Reading that and seeing the image made Adhi's jaw tightened and glared at his phone.

Who is this mama? Elarkum theriyanum ah... well introducing

Harish Kalyan as Himself...

Harish would be an important role in this story

Harish would be an important role in this story. His entrance would turnover the relationship of our leads. He is not a negative character.

Let's see what happens...

Read panungo, vote podungo and marakama comment panungo.