CH-14

(In the last chapter....)

Adhi: I SAID STRIP...

LET'S CONTINUE...

Anu:what the hell adhi ena ipdi panre(why are you doing this?)

Anu got off the bed and stared at Adhi incredulously. Adhi was frowned and sat on the bed. Anu came in front of him and asked him again..

Anu: Adhi yen ipdi panre.. enachu unaku ipdi hall la elame odanji iruku.. nee yen ipdi kovama iruka.(Adhi why are you doing like this.. what's wrong,  everything is broken in the hall and why are you so angry?)

Adhi: enga iruntha ivlo neram(where were you?)

Anu: na rishu kuda ponen. Avan v2 vanguna so paaka ponen( I went with Rishu... he brought a house so I went to see)

Adhi: epavum avana paththiye pesure, avankudaye phone pesure enaku ithellam pudikala(you've been talking about him always and also talking to him through phone... I don4 like at all)

Anu: Adhi avan enoda atththa paiyan da chinna vaiyasula irunthu naanga onna valanthom ipdi nee sonna na ena panrathu( Adhi, he's my cousin, we've been together since we were kids . What can I do about that if you don't like?)

Adhi: avankuda pesathe Anu... i dont like him(dont talk with him anu i dont like it)

Anu: adhi this is childish unaku pidikalana na yen pesakudathu. (If you don't like why should I not talk to him)?

Adhi: na thaan solitu iruken la AVANKUDA PESATHE NU(I m telling you DON'T TALK TO HIM)

Adhi got up and raised his hands towards Anu and Anu flinched . Her eyes teared up. Adhi was shocked at what he did and cursed himself.  He lowered his hand and tried to touch anu but she moved away from him in fear which broke his heart. He never wanted to hurt Anu in any way, but now seeing fear in her eyes made him scared and worried.

Adhi:Anu na..(Anu I..)

Anu: Yen niruthita adhi, adhichirkalam la.. unaku thaan elaryum adikanum aache kovam vantha(why did you stop Adhi, you should have slapped me, that's what you do when you get angry ...)

Adhi: Anu baby na solratha kelu, na intentional ah panala, ( Anu listen I didn't fo it intentionally) it's just my anger got over me. I know it's wrong aana (but) I just can't see you with another guy.

Anu: ena santhegam padriya Adhi... ( are you doubting me Adhi?)

Adhi shaked his head and quickly pulled her into his embrace. Anu tried to escape but Adhi held her in a firm grip. 

Adhi: baby na una santhegam padala d... it's just epdi solrathu like I'm possessive (baby I'm not doubting you .. it's just that I'm possessive.)

Anu got out of his grip and wiped her eyes. She looked at Adhi with a grim smile and walked away. Adhi followed her and tried to stop her, but Anu did not budge. When Anu was about to exit the door, Adhi held her wrist and asked her to come back.

Anu: Adhi listen.. na kovama ila.. enaku konjo time venum. (Im not angry.. i need sometime )I want to be alone. Nee panathu enaku varuthu iruku. (What you did, made me sad). Konjo time kudu na apro pesuren. Athuvaraikum ena disturb panathe(give me some time, I'll talk to you later. Till then don't disturb me)

Anu removed her hand from his and hugged him. She kissed him and caressed his cheeks and walked away. 

Adhi felt very guilty for what he did. He closed the door and went to his room. He laid on the floor and cried thinking about Anu. The way she flinched, and the fear in her eyes made Adhi even more saddened.

Let's just hope that Anu and Adhi resolve their problems soon. A problem should be solved as soon as possible as it brings distance towards eachother. Let's see what the future holds for them.

Read panungo, vote podungo and marakama comment panungo makkale.

Thank you.🙏