CH-18

A YEAR LATER....

Anu had graduated with high scores and was recruited in a big hospital. She worked alongside her friends and Adhi as well. Adhi had joined the place before Anu, and so he was a senior here aswell. 

Anu and Adhi's family met eachother at Harish's wedding for the first time. Anu felt really nervous and scared of her parents reaction. But their parents were understanding and spoke with Adhi's family joivialy. 

(That is after Harish's wedding. This happened two months after Anu graduated)

Adhi's parents came to Anu's home. There the two families spoke about the decision of getting Adhi and Anu married. 

Anu.dad: Anu ma are okay with getting married now ?

Anu: yes pa( anu said shyly)

Adhi.mom: ena da ready marriage ku? (Are you ready for the wedding?)

Adhi: yes ma I'm waiting to get married....

Adhi.dad: apro ena seekirame oru nalla naal ah paathu kalyanam nadathalame..(then what, let's find an auspicious date, and arrange for the wedding)

Adhi:ila pa ippo venda( no dad, not so soon)

Everyone stared at Adhi. They wondered why he said no to their plan. 

Adhi.dad: ena Adhi ithu, ipo thane okay nu sonna,ipdi sudden vendam nu solra.(what is this Adhi? You were okay with getting married, but why not now?)

Adhi: Pa, Anu ippo thaan graduate aagiruka. Ava nalla marks eduthu iruka. First ava oru doctor ah vela seiyattum. Athuku thaane ivlo kastapattu padicha, ipdi graduate aanathum marriage na, ava olunga avaloda profession la concentrate pannamudyathu. Athanala thaan solren. Ava konja naal work pogattum. Athu avalakum happy ah irukum, ava doctor aaki paakanum nu aasapatta avaloda appa ammakum santhosam ah irukum...

    (PA, Anu had just graduated. She's got good marks  First, let her work. That's the reason she studied so hard, if you arrange a marriage now, she wouldn't be able to concentrate on her profession properly. That's why I'm saying, let her work for sometime, that would make her happy and her parents who wanted to see her become a successful doctor, would also be happy)

Anu's parents felt very happy hearing Adhi's words. He was very caring and supportive to Anu. Adhi's parents felt proud of their son, for being a mature and understanding person. Anu looked at Adhi who was already staring at her. She mouthed and 'I love you' to which Adhi winked.

Anu.mom: Adhi solrathu polave nadakattum. Anuvum work pogattum konjo naal kalichi paathukalam(Adhi said it right, let Anu work. We'll talk about this after somedays.

So this is how, the family accepted Adhi and Anu's relationship. Their parents were happy that their kids found wonderful and loving partners. Like this Anu and Adhi worked as professional doctors along with their friends. 

Three months later, Anu and Adhi were engaged 💍.  They invited only close family and friends to this ceremony. Harish had come with his wife, Indhu who was pregnant and Adhi was their doctor. The ceremony started and it was time to exchange the rings, and Harish being a cheeky brat got in the middle...

Har: ena Anu ma, ipo nee nejamave intha paiyana marriage panika poriya...(What Anu dear, are you really going get married to this guy?)

Anu understanding his actions, sighed dramatically....

Anu: vera ena rishu seiya solra, enaku ipo kalyanam senja thaan aaganum pola intha paiyanoda (what to do rishuu, I have to get married to this guy..)

Their families around rolled their eyes knowing that this dramatic duo would start their atrocities like this...

Har: Ada neethane sonna,  BTS Jungkook ah thaan marriage panipe nu,ipo ipdi panriye ma( you only said that you'll marry BTS Jungkook, but look at you now)

Anu: epavume en Jungkook thaan enoda first love rishu... (always Jungkook will be my first love rishu....

Anu and harish side hugged and wiped their fake tears.... Adhi huffed seeing this drama unfold ans decided to do something about this. He nudged Harish away and pulled Anu towards him.

Adhi: ena man nee, nee ishtapattu un lover uh Kalayanam panikita, ipo en life la yen kuruka vara.. ithu thappu.. (What man, you married the girl you loved, but why are you interfering in my life now,  this is wrong...)

Adhi then quickly signaled Anu to put the ring and Anu did it with a grin. Adhi then put the ring in Anu's finger and kissed her knuckles. He then, pulled Anu closer and kissed her lips. The people around gasped and their friends wolf-whistled and hooted for them.

Sometime later, everyone were busy eating ind chit-chatting. Anu and Adhi were a little away, looking at their friends and family together happily talking. Adhi hugged Anu and she hugged him back. He lifted her hand, which was adorned with a diamond ring.

Adhi: inum konja naal thaan, apro intha alagana  thevathai ah thaali katti thookitu podiuven. ( a few more days and then I'll tie a nuptial chain to this beautiful angel and take her away)

Anu: thookitu po, ipove na ethum kekamaten(take me away, I'll not object)

Adhi: seekirame(very soon)

How is the chapter readers, do you like it ??? 

Vote and comment my sparrows. There aren't many comments and so do comment and let me know what you think about this chapter and the story.

The next chapter is the final chapter and maybe an epilogue.

Thank you sparrows