Ch-9

SMUT AHEAD!!!
Includes mature content...

Watch the video above if you want it....👀👀

In the chapter before.....

"Chittu kuruvi, do you trust me?"

And Anu with her doe eyes stared at him and--------------

And Anu slowly nodded her head. Adhi then, took off Anu's tshirt. He took off both of their clothes. The two were now naked.

Anu felt shy and nervous, so she tried to cover her chest, but Adhi stopped her and held her hands on both the sides of her head.

"Chittu kuruvi, your beautiful baby, dont be shy around me, I love you" and Adhi kissed her forehead.

Adhi then leaned in and kissed her lips again and proceeded to suck and bite her jaw and neck as he gave hickeys. Anu was squirming in his touches and the feeling of his lips on her made her dizzy.

Adhi trailed kisses from her neck down to her chest and in the middle of her breasts. He gently took her right nipple in his mouth and held the other in his fingers. He sucked and pinched both the nipples of hers simultaneously as Anu wriggled and moaned feeling the pleasure.

Adhi continued this for a while and slowly left it out earning a pop sound. As the cold air touched Anu's saliva coated breasts, she shivered.

And as Adhi sucked and bit her chest creating more hickeys, his right hand slowly slithered downwards. As he touched her womanhood, he could feel her being so wet.

The feeling of Adhi's fingers on her womanhood made Anu gasp.

Adhi had slowly entered her clit and slowly pumped his fingers in and out. He them started pumping faster getting close to her g-spot. Anu was a moaning mess when Adhi entered three fingers in her.

"Ohh goddd" Anu moaned and held the sheets tight.

Adhi continued to trail kisses down her body and kissed and licked her belly button as Anu arched her back. He sat up and continued to pump his fingers in her wet clit faster and faster.

"Adhi... ohh my g-godd" Anu moaned out as he enjoyed this pleasure given to her.

Kissing her lips, Adhi said " Look at you Chittu, your a such a mess for me. I haven't started yet and here you are so wet for me".

Adhi took his fingers out and kissed her lips and again hovered over her.

Anu was nervous as she saw Adhi's c*ck seeing it being so big and she wouldn't be able to take it fully.

Adhi noticed her fearful look and assured her that it would be fine and he would go gentle on her.

Adhi then spread her legs and lifted her waist a little to his level.

"Chittu, it's going to hurt a little, tell me if you feel uncomfortable we'll stop, alright?"

Anu only nodded as Adhi kissed her forehead and entered himself and slowly. Anuscreamed in pain and cried as it was hurting alot. Adhi intertwined his fingers with hers and held her comfortingly.

"Baby it's okay, just focus on me, the pain will go, seriya(okay)?"

Anu nodded with tear filled eyes.

" I need words chittu" Adhi asked her again as he wiped the tears off her eyes.

"I trust you adhi and I want this. I want to be yours soulfully and physically".

Hearing the words from Anu, Adhi smiled and kissed her cheeks.

He started thrusting in her slowly and Anu felt pain which slowly turned into pleasure.

It was hurting but Anu loved the way how Adhi was being careful with her.

He started going faster and faster.

Anu could hear him groan occasionally. She hugged his neck and kissed his jaw trailing towards his throat decorating him with hickeys. She would occasionally tug his hair as Adhi continued his thrusting in her.

Their eyes met eachother and Adhi trusted in faster causing Anu to moan loudly.

"F**k chittu, take all of me in". Adhi trusted more deeper making Anu scream.

"Ohh my, Ohh f**k" Anu screamed louder as she could feel herself cumming, but she did not have the strength and time to tell Adhi.

"A-adhii" Anu could barely say his name as she reached her high. Hearing her voice made Adhi to turn even more hungry for her.

Adhi's thrusts got sloppier as he growled and he quickly took out his c*ck and released his seeds on her belly.

Adhi got off of her and Anu winced at the sudden loss of contact.

Adhi went to the bathroom and washed up and quickly came back and gently cleaned her up with a wet towel. And he quickly laid himself beside as he wanted to embrace his love.

Anu was tired as it was exhausting, the two cuddled eachother and slept in a warm embrace.

Adhi kissed Anu's forehead and pulled her closer and drifted off to sleep.

The moon had witnessed their love and shyly hid away in between the clouds.

A cute little cupid sitting on a cloud was smiling seeing the happy union of the lovers.

First smut chapter, gif podanum nu nenachen but time ilay, so adjust panikongo.

Inimey intha story la smut scenes elam elaborate ah eluthamaten...( I won't be writing detailed smut scenes anymore in the following chapters)

Read panungo, vote podungo and marakama comment panungo.