CH-12

TWO WEEKS LATER:

Anu and Adhi's relationship was going well. They studied together and went out on frequent dates. Anu had also been speaking to Harish aswell. Adhi felt a little mad at that. But he never questioned her about it. They are relatives and so he let it be.

One fine day during class Anu had received a message from Harish and she looked at it and grinned. She quickly typed a reply and closed the phone.  

During the break time all the students were busy gossiping about something so seriously and giggling. Sivaangi had gone around and found out about the new topic of the girls and came back.

Siv: hey ena vishyam theriyuma... ( do you know what happened?)

Ammu: enna solu ...(What is it?)

Siv: namma college ku  yaaro oru paiyan vanthu irukan pola. Paaka semma handsome nu solranga parking lot kita irukan pola. Vaanga poi paakalam pa( apparently a guy has come to college. The girls say he looks handsome and so on. He's at the parking lot . Let's go and see )

Anu was quiet all the time knowing very well about who they were talking to. She shaked her head and sighed as she saw the girls all staring and stealing glances at the person. 

Well who do you think it was??

It was Harish who was waiting for Anu at the parking lot. He looked handsome and cool. Anu stared at him and he removed his coolers and stared at her.

 Anu stared at him and he removed his coolers and stared at her

She walked towards him and raised her eyebrows. He copied her actions. And the two suddenly burst into laughter.

Sivaangi and Ammu were confused at this . And so they walked towards the duo and questioned them.

Ammu: ena Anu,  unaku Ivara theriyuma?(do you know him ?)

Anu: enaku nallave theriyum. Na solliruken la. Rishu mama nu. Ivar thaan. Actually Harish ivaroda name. ( I know him very well. I told you about rishu haven't I? This is him, his name is Harish).

Har: hi I'm Harish. ( he waved.👋)

The girls grinned and said hi simultaneously. I'm Sivaangi.  Im Ammu. 

The four spoke about common things. And then, the girls walked away.

Har: seri kelambalama .(okay shall we go?)

Anu: ena enga porom..( What, where are we going?

Har: veliya porom, tho paaru permission letter kuda vangiten(we are going out, see I got the permission letter)

Anu: okay fine aana enga(but where)

Har: athu surprise..

Anu: seri okay, iru bag eduthutu varen. (Wait I'll get my bag.)

Har: seekiram va Anu, inga ela girls um ena paakuranga, enaku shy ah iruku(come fast Anu, all the girls are staring at me, I feel shy)

Anu frowned and nodded and rushed to her classroom.  She took her bag and came out but dashed onto a wall. No not a wall,but a hard chest of a man. It was Adhi. 

Adhi: enga kelambita nee(where are you going?)

Anu: na veliya poren, rishu vanthu irukan. Na poitu apro pesuren, bye... ( rishu is here and I'm going out, I'll talk to you later)

Without waiting for a reply, Anu rushed out. Adhi felt disappointed and angry.why is she doing like this? Is that harish more important to her than him.

Adhi went to the parking Lot and  saw Anu and a stranger, it must me that Harish,  he thought. Adhi took a cigarette and started smoking it. He saw them going in a bike and clenched his hands, seeing Anu hugging his waist.

He was staring at the way they went when a boy dashed onto him. Adhi turned around and before the boy could apologize, he started beating the shit out of him. Adhi's friends came there and stopped him form creating further damage.

Adhi pushed his friends away and walked to his bike and drove off to his apartment.  He went in and and straight to the kitchen and rook out a bottle of whiskey and chugged it down and after that he started smoking. He was raging in anger and broke the bottles . 

And on the other side Anu and Harish reached a certain place.....

This will be continued as thr second part of the chapter and It will be uploaded tomorrow.

Read panungo,  vote podungo and marakama comment panungo.