CH-10

The next morning:

Anu woke up and stretched her hands. She yawned and looked at the time, it was 9 am.

She tried to get up from the bed, only to realize that a strong hand was around her waist. Anu turned slowly to see Adhi sleeping cutely. She awwed at him and lightly pinched his cheeks.

Anu slowly took his hands away and got off the bed. She covered adhi with the blanket properly and waddled to the bathroom.

After a warm shower for 20 mins Anu came out and entered the closet and took one of Adhi's tshirt and shorts. She wore them and applied his cologne and smiled feeling his scent.

Anu then walked off to the kitchen and scanned around the things to make breakfast. She decided to make toasted bread and eggs with orange juice.

On the other side, Adhi stirred around in bed searching for warmth of his girl but couldn't find. He slowly cracked his eyes open and looked around to see the bed empty. He frowned and looked at the time.

He decided to take a shower. After that, he got ready and came out of his room only to hear a voice from the kitchen.

Adhi walked to the kitchen to see his girl, cooking something and humming a song shaking her hips.

Adhi chuckled silently and walked to Anu and backhugged her. Anu gasped at the sudden hug but calmed down knowing the familiar man close to her.

"Chittu kuruvi good morning " he kissed her cheeks. 

"Good morning Adhi.."

"Adhi boo breakfast ready wanna eat?"

"Chittu I have my breakfast in my arms, na atha saptukuren( I'll eat it)"

Anu took his hands away and glared at him.

"Nee panaathu pothum olunga sapdu( you've done enough, eat first)"

Anu then took all the dishes and walked towards the dining room. Adhi noticed Anu waddling and smirked. He followed her to the table and sat down.The two spoke about nothing and ate their breakfast. After eating, Adhi washed all the dishes and came back to find anu watching tv.

Anu hadn't noticed Adhi sitting beside her. She was engrossed in the TV program. It was an episode of BTS songs. And Anu was fangirling over them. She sang and cheered for the song. Adhi frowned and pouted because Anu didn't even spare a glance at him.

Adhi stared at his girl . She was beautiful both inside and out. He scanned his eyes over body and saw that she was wearing hist tshirt and shorts. Her hair in a messy bun, gave a perfect view of her neck and the hickeys he gave.

Anu was sitting in a cross-legged position on the sofa and as the shorts were short, Adhi could see her thighs. He silently groaned and felt himself getting turned on. He got closer to Anu and pulled her in a side hug. Adhi then kissed behind Anu's ear. Anu squirmed at the feeling. 

He then started kissing her neck and gave love bites. Anu moaned and hissed when he bit her. Adhi then turned Anu towards him and grabbed her body so she sat on his lap. Anu put her hands around Adhi's neck and pecked his lips.

Anu could feel his erection and sighed. Adhi held her neck and started kissing her. Anu slowly gave in and kissed him back. The two shared a passionate kiss.  Adhi roamed his hands towards her waist and lifted her shirt and sneaked his hands in. He carresed her warm body with his cold fingertips making Anu squirm and felt goosebumps.

Adhi turned and laid Anu on the sofa and hovered over her petite body. He kissed her cheeks and looked at her eyes and took off her shirt . He then proceeded to remove all their clothes. Anu felt shy and hugged Adhi tight. Adhi kissed her palms and forehead.

And then the two lovers proceeded into an intense session of lovemaking, filling the empty living room with their moans and groans, the TV long forgotten .

After two hours, a scowling Anu was carried towards the bathroom by a cheekily smiling Adhi. He let her sit on the cabinet in the bathroom and filled the bathtub.

"Va  kulikalam( come let's take a bath)"adhi told her.

"Ethuku, na thaniya kulikiren nee po( I'll take a bath alone, you go).

"Ila Anu na---(no Anu , i---)" Adhi was cut off by Anu.

"Nee onum solavenda, already I'm too sore, konjo nerathuku munadi sofa, ipo bathtub, orey naal la unoda fantasy elam try pananum nu nenaikdhe (you don't have to say anything, sometime ago, the sofa and now the bathtub. Don't try to fulfill all your fantasies in a day)Anu almost rapped.

"Seri, seri na onum panala Nee inga kulichittu na vera bathroom poren. Atleast una bathtub la vititu poren( okay , okay I'm not trying anything. You take a bath here and I'll go to the other bathroom. Atleast let me help you to the bathtub).

Anu nodded. And then Adhi helped her to the bathtub. Adhi turned to go, but Anu held his hand. 

"Kulika mattum seiyanum, vera onum panakudathu, seriya?( you should only bath, not do anything else, got it?)

Adhi grinned and nodded. He got into the tub and sat behind Anu. The two played like kids splashing water and giggled. 

Late uh update panren la, sorry guys. New story first chapter tomorrow update panren. Padichi parungo.

Read panungo, vote podungo and marakama comment panungo.

Thank you.