The End..!!

5 months had passed switfly and alot had happened. Anu started working as a surgeon and was very much recognized as a promising doctor. In a short span of time Anu was a famous doctor for her abilities as a surgeon.

Anu's family were happy that their daughter was excelling in her service as a doctor. Adhi was proud of his fiancée.  Everyone were happy and content.  

Time Skip... cause why not..🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

It's the day. The day everyone waited for. The day Adhi and Anu were getting married. 

The wedding hall was bustling with alot of families and friends and other guests. The bride and bridegroom were in their respective rooms getting ready for their big day.  Adhi and Anu's parents were busy greeting the guests and doing other important work. Harish was running around and checking all the arrangements as to not have any hindrance. 

The groom was called to the stage first. Adhi was excited but remained calm and collected. He performed the rituals but his eyes were restless. He wanted to see his chittu kuruvi (little sparrow). It's been two days and the bride and groom were not allowed to see eachother until the wedding . 

Sometime later, the bride was called to the stage. Anu came to the stage followed by her friends. The whole time Adhi's eyes were on her. As Anu sat beside him and slowly turned to look at Adhi who's eyes were already on her, she felt shy.

Soon the couple started doing the rituals as their close family and friends stood around them. The nuptial thread was given to the guest to be blessed and they took some of the holy rice. Then the priest chanted some mantras and gave the nuptial thread to Adhi who took it  and tied it around Anu's neck. The were blessed by the showering of the yellow holy rice. 

Adhi smiled while tying the three knots and Anu gave a teary smile. Everyone cheered for the newly wedded couple.  Adhi and Anu were made to walk around the holy fire as they promised to themselves.... (uh don't know what they promise soo...)

The wedding was over and Adhi and Anu went to Adhi's new apartment. Their house was already decorated with flowers and other things. Adhi and Anu went to the washroom and washed up and changed their clothes. Adhi had taken a shower in another room and he came back to his. He saw the decorations on the bed and grinned. He sat at the edge of the bed and waited for his love to come. 

Anu came out of the shower after 15 mins. She wore a hoodie and shorts. She dried her as she came out to see Adhi drinking a glass of wine wearing nothing but shorts.  She narrowed her eyes at him to which he just shrugged his shoulders and gulped the drink.

Anu: evlo glass kudicha ( how many glasses did you drink ?)

Adhi: just two baby...

Adhi kept the glass aside and looked at his wife frowning at him. He pulled her hand which made Anu fall over him. They wrestled around in bed and Anu got a hold of his hair and pulled it to which Adhi screamed. 

Anu: first night athuvum ethuku da kudikire nee ( why are you drinking on our first night?) [She pulled his hair harder]

Adhi: baby chumma thaan ma sorry mudiya vidu( just simply I'm sorry let my hair free)

Adhi tickled Anu who squealed and lost her grip and adhi quickly flipped her and hovered over her. Anu was breathing heavily and her chest rose up and down. Adhi flicked his eyes towards her heaving chest. He placed his right hand on her chest and felt her heartbeat. Anu touched his hand and pulled Adhi down and connected their foreheads together.