chapter 6: year 6

Now I'm going to do this chapter a little differently than before because nothing truly important happens during the school year. Slyvie totally didn't watch anything go down and death eaters totally didn't take over Hogwarts so i'm going to skip straight to the battle of hogwar-

Fine. I'll tell you what happened in 6th year. But I'm skipping the stupid parts like how the platform looked ok?

Slyvie didn't want to go back to Hogwarts this year. She had got the dark mark. She's a death eater now. She had done everything her mummy wanted of her. But her mummy still said Slyvie had more to do to complete her destiny, to become a god. So Slyvie needed to stay out of Hogwarts so she could do this but instead she is being forced to go to Hogwarts to spy on Roxie and Draco with her sister and make sure they do their mission and make sure Albus Dumbledore dies.

This year was going to be so boring!!! 

Anyway Slyvie decided to sit in a compartment across from Roxie, Draco, Pansy, Blaise and Lilith in the Slytherin compartment of the train to make sure Roxie and Draco weren't planning a way to get out of the mission. Though, sitting across from them meant she had to sit with Lexie Lestrange, the crazy daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange. Don't tell anyone but Slyvie was kind of scared of Lexie. Slyvie had no idea where her sister had disappeared off to. The whole way to Hogwarts the four people Roxie was sitting with talked about how they were going to get Dumbledore killed and get Voldemort and the death eaters into Hogwarts. Slyvie wanted to join in but she couldn't because they aren't in the same compartment. 

When the train stopped at the station, Draco made Roxie stay with him while everyone got off the train. So Slyvie hid and watched to make sure they didn't break their mission. All a sudden, Draco started to beat up the air until a beaten up Harry appeared. Draco stunned him and put the invisibility cloak back on before dragging the shaking Roxie off the train. "You had better get used to that sister and stop being so pathetic" He had said when they got on the carriage. Slyvie laughed as she followed after them.

Ok maybe this year could be fun.

As the weeks went on, Slyvie watched as Draco and Roxie would disappear for hours on end. She would watch them walk to the 3rd floor but when she got there, there was no one to be seen. Slyvie just hoped that it was all part of the plan to fix the cupboard because if they were going against their mission, this was going to go badly. 

Slyvie watched as Draco forces Roxie to do exciting things to kill Albus Dumbledore. Such as giving Katy a cursed necklace to give to Dumbledore during a Christmas hogsmeade trip but Katy ended up getting cursed.  

Over the Christmas holidays, Draco, Roxie and Slyvie were forced to stay at Hogwarts for the Christmas holidays. Skylar was supposed to stay too but she had disappeared. Draco and Roxie had to stay because they had to keep trying to get the cupboard to work so they could get the death eaters into Hogwarts and to continue to plan how to kill Dumbledore. Slyvie had to stay at Hogwarts to keep spying on Draco and Roxie because unlike her sister, she actually followed her father's mission. Though on Christmas day, Slyvie, Draco and Roxie were forced to go to a death eater meeting just like all the other death eaters. Skylar was even there. But this death eater meeting was a very special death eater meeting because at this meeting, a couple of things were announced. 

First, Slyvie was betrothed to Draco and they shall be married by August. Slyvie didn't want to mary Draco. Draco was boring and slimy and he looked bored and HE'S A MAN!!  Slyvie was a lesbian for Merlin's shake. No one knew that though so she just agreed to marry Draco because that's her destiny. 

Second, the death eater attack would take place in June and the cupboard had to be ready to get the death eaters into Hogwarts by then. 

Thirdly, Roxie got betrothed to Blaze Zambini and they were to be married when both of them turned 18.  

Anyway when classes resumed in the new year and all the students came back to Hogwarts, Slyvie heard all about how Star Walburga Black had been caught in a crossfire fight between Lilith and Eileen and had died. Well that's one blood traitor out of the way. 

It took until the end of April for Draco and Roxie to fix the cupboard so the death eaters could get in. But for some reason, Slyvie's father had told Draco and Roxie to wait until the 30th June to attack Dumbledore so that's what they did. 

Finally the day came. The day Albus Dumbledore would die. 

As the death eaters arrive at Hogwarts, Slyvie watched as Draco and Roxie rushed up to Dumbledore's office. Following her father's demands, she didn't follow after them but she did stay near the office entrance to make sure she heard the avadakadvra. 

Suddenly the fighting got closer and Slyvie got pulled away from the office door as the fighting got louder. She could no longer see the office or hear what was going on but she is now in the middle of the fight.  Slyvie was able to corner someone. She could kill them right there and then and her father was right there watching her.

Come on Sylvie. You can do it. Just kill the kid. Just kill him and your father will be proud. Just kill him and you'll reach your destiny. 

But she couldn't. She couldn't do it. She dropped her wand in shock as the lad ran off. She failed. She hadn't killed that kid. 

She snapped out of the shock as all the death eaters were retweeting. Slyvie ran after them to Hagrid's hut. She watched them set fire to the hut before apparating away so she apparated to Malfoy manor. 

Slyvie regretted going back to Malfoy manor though because her father knew what had happened. Her father tried to punish her but she just laughed through the pain so Voldemort did Something else. He grabbed Slyvie's mother and ripped his head through her chest. Slyvie screamed. Her mother. He killed her mother. With her dying breath she mumbled "don't worry. Darling. This was my destiny that our god chose for me. " before dying. 

But Slyvie didn't understand. If he was such a god, why would he kill her helpless mother because Slyvie didn't kill anyone?