Untitled Part 54.

Sky met up with his siblings.

Claire and Ivan are young adults, they are twenty five

Kana is also a young adult, she's twenty four

Serena is nineteen and Juno is sixteen almost seventeen.

Daisy is ten almost eleven.

Serena is aroace and Juno is gay(it's okay now since they are older and Serena is over eighteen.)

Serena is demisexual and demiromantic also she's bisexual-basically if she has a romantic or sexual partner she wouldn't care what their gender is.

Daisy is the straight kid.

Juno has a boyfriend named Sami

Granted his boyfriend is intersex but still- his boyfriend is Vietnamese his name is Sameral Liem everyone calls him Sami but his parents- his parents don't know he's gay , they are also against body surgeries unless it's health related, his family is strict and Catholic- they would have a fit if they knew he was a boy a especially a Jewish guy.

A year later.

The wedding planning was going well.

Both grooms families also had something they had to work on.

The grooms asked their families to make a photo collage for the wedding and it can count as a gift, the photo wall will go in their apartment- Sydney and Cairo have their own place, they got a good deal on it.

Sydney was busy at his job- he works at a aquarium that is one of the few animal safe ones which means the animals have tanks big enough for them.

Sky got all the supplies and all of the Choi siblings got to work.

Juno looked at his phone and freaked out a bit, because Sami told him some life changing news.

"What's going on ."Said Sky.

"I'm going to be a dad ,Sami is pregnant. "Said Juno.

Juno responded to Sami text after Sami said he's keeping it that he's going to be there for him.

Everyone looked at Juno with a look of what were you thinking even Daisy gave him that look and she's younger than him.

"You're seventeen. "Said Ivan

"I know this . "Said Juno.

"How could you be so stupid. "Said Claire.

"I don't know. "Said Juno.

"You have to tell Eomma and Appa. "Said Kana.

"No I can't ."Said Juno.

"You have to ."Said Serena.

 "This is messed up but he should tell them ."Said Daisy giving her opinion because she's a smart kid.

Sydney went to over to see how everything was going.

"Juno got Sami pregnant. "Said Serena.

"What is your plan. "Said Sydney.

"I don't know, I just found this out, I'm so scared and you guys yelling at me won't help me . "Said Juno.

"We just want to know what your plan is. "Said Sky.

"We going to keep it that's all I know for now please don't yell at me I'm so scared right now and this isn't helping. "Said Juno.

Bong came over to help since he's their cousin, his siblings were busy.

"My little brother, your cousin is going to be a father. "Said Sky.