Untitled Part 65

Heads up- why so many chapters about characters other than Moth.

This book was originally going to only be about Moth and Sky but I made their friends and family very interesting so I changed it.

Why so many chapters about Sky's siblings because I wanted you to know about his siblings and his family.

At the start of the story Juno is a small kid and now he's college student and a dad.

Also I made Daisy a little younger then Juno and Serena- I time skipped with her age and now she's thirteen and had all the important parties- at first those three were straight because I planned on them being straight since anytime you mention a young person being anything but cis and straight everyone has a fit about it and you looked weird.

But Juno is gay while Serena is aroace specifically demisexual and demiromantic also she's bisexual- she was going to just be aroace but I have never had a character who was demisexual and demiromantic other than this one character from Cherry.

Daisy is straight and the only straight sibling.

Also just a heads up other siblings of other characters will be mentioned.

Also if I mentioned any of Bong's siblings all of them but Sunny name will be changed if I forgot their names.

Also I will have some chapters about Mara, Evie, Nina, Dalia and Cece plus any sister characters and moms/aunties since I needed more chapters about the ladies in this book.

Also to update the related since.

Roy is related to Sunny because Sunny is married to Logan who's the cousin of Morgan.

it's one of those this kid is your cousin because one of his parents is the cousin of your spouse.

Btw Mika isn't afab, I was planning on making them Afab but so many books and other forms of media will have afab nonbinary people who dress mas and are skinny also even those Mika's partners are nonbinary, too many shows will have trans characters having girlfriends mainly nonbinary characters will always crush on a cis girl or have a cis girlfriend- I'm cis and straight myself but I have seen videos about shows guilty of this- they won't meant it in the videos but you know what shows are guilty of it.

I wanted the trio to be amab.

Basically Alex dresses punk, Swampy dressing punk with some grunge while Mika dresses similar to a character from my book Cinnamon and Spikes since when I was making a character creator of Eden It wasn't perfect so I decided to name that one Mika and that's where Mika came from .

Alex was gay until he met Swampy the coolest person he's ever known(despite Swampy thinking of Alex as the coolest person they have ever met and Mika is the second coolest, the third coolest person is Swampy's parents.)and then he was a mlm granted he was always a mlm.

Swampy and Moth both think of themselves as creature.

While Swampy think of themselves as a bog creature.

Moth think of themselves as a creature that someone was trying to make a boy but forgot to give them a gender and made them intersex instead.

In the friend group Morgan, Sky, Moth and maybe Asher are the only people in the friend group who don't dress like other the coolest punk you have ever met, the most fashionable person you have ever met, the nineties never leave or a button up shirt wearing cool person.

Sky is sporty, Morgan is a bookworm with dyed red hair, Asher is a gamer and Moth is well plain but working on finding his style.

Morgan hair is red one because I wanted him to look different then Moth while also looking like Moth's twin but also the red hair is because Morgan use to be goth in middle school.

Morgan and Naruhito always liked each other but do two them assuming that oh he's not into me like that they didn't get together until senior year.

But Naruhito and Morgan did kiss once before either of them knew the others feelings- Morgan had a girlfriend at the time and wanted help with kissing.

Naruhito helped but also felt sad that he was being used by his crush for kissing practice but Morgan ended up saying sorry and those two did end up together.

I could of had them already together but I wanted everyone to be single.

Cece- she's a mixture of fem and mas -heels with suits and sneakers with dresses.

The most fashionable and best dressed friend is Dalia- one of her skills is knowing what looks good on people.

Her job currently is a seamstress because it's a perfect starting point for a fashion and makeup artist in training.

Who is closest to each person in the trio.

Moth is closest to Alex, Bong is closest to Swampy as for who's closest to Mika, I don't know yet I'm working on it.

Mika will have his time to shine in Cherry.