Untitled Part 10

When they got there.

Sky and Moth got their tickets to see some anime movie.

"We're going to sit next to you  I promised Eomma that I keep a eye on you both to make sure nothing bad happens she trusts you both but this is more to calm her nerves incase like there's a shooter or someone gets hurt . "Said Sydney.

"Fine. "Said Sky.

"I also told Mrs. Patel I would make sure nothing happens to Moth. "Said Sydney.

"Okay ."Said Sky.

They got their snacks, drink and popcorn.

Sky got a candy bar and, popcorn and a Pepsi-he and Moth were going to share popcorn. 

Moth got nachos and a root beer.

They sat down and watched the movie.

Sky kind of put his arm around Moth.

Moth looked at him with a look that said "leave that where you found it."

"I think we should finished what we started. "Said Sky.

They finally kissed.

Sydney looked and had a look of proud on his face that his brother is happy.

Sky's never been on a date before- his Saturday nights are spend babysitting or working.

"How long have Sydney and Cairo been together ". "Said Moth.

"Since freshman year of high school they got together after getting into trouble for something, they were innocent those, Cairo has been trying to get Sydney to move in with him. "Said Sky.

Sky and Sydney are a year apart in age-then you have the twins who are almost seventeen, then you have Kana who's fourteen almost fifteen.