Untitled Part 82.

Dinner was going good.

"I tried being a teacher once. "Said Soki.

"Well I'm sorry it didn't go well. "Said Morgan.

When Morgan and Naruhito broke up years ago, well Naruhito's siblings didn't like Morgan for hurting their brother but once the couple got back together and worked out every problem they had that when the siblings stopped hating him.

Naruhito is a emotional guy he's always been one who wore his heart on his sleeve and let you know how he was feeling, it's just he was bad at telling Morgan that he liked him but now he tells him he loves him everyday.

Morgan has always been Naruhito's best friend.

He was the first person at school who didn't make fun of him for not having a dad.

When Naruhito met Spencer and Ash he finally felt like he could relate to someone since they have two dads.

Then he met the chaotic person known as Swampy who also has two dads and could relate to that.

Swampy is one of his best friends.

Swampy's best friend is Denver but his second is Bong.

Most of Naruhito's main best friends have dyed hair.

Morgan has red dyed hair.

He dyed his hair back during his goth years of middle school then high school he became a bookworm.

Freshman year he needed help with kissing because he really liked a girl in his class and he asked Naruhito because one he liked him and two he felt comfortable enough to ask him since Naruhito didn't have a issue with helping his best friend.

Actually he liked Naruhito but since he was convince that his best friend couldn't possibly like him in that way, he developed feelings for a girl in his class.

She broke up with him because her friends told her that some guys pretend to be bisexual to get attention from girls.

His next partner was a boy in the school band, they dated for the ending half of sophomore year and beginning of junior year until that guy dumped him.

Naruhito could of told him then but he didn't because confessing to someone right after they got dumped isn't okay especially if it's your best friend.  

Naruhito dated a another guy before he got with Morgan.

The two guys they use to date are a couple now and the girl that Morgan use to date is married to a woman and is successful-turns out she was lesbian when she and Morgan were together.