Untitled Part 40

Two years later.

Moth was trying on suits because he was in another wedding.

Spencer and Bong were getting married.

The colors are pink, sliver and teal.

Spencer had all of his wedding party wearing teal and sliver.

He's wearing a Tang suit which is a long sheath paired with a jacket.

The jacket has dragons on it and it's red.

As for Bong, he's wearing a plain suit because he's Thai, Korean and Japanese.

But his suit is red.

He had to include some Jewish stuff in it since his mother's side is Jewish.

His dad's side doesn't care if he doesn't include any Christian stuff.

The wedding turns out well because Bong's parents had some money saved up for when he gets married-if he didn't want to get married then that money would go towards a house.

Since he and a lot of his friends were on scholarships they didn't have to pay for college other then books and other stuff.

 Also Spencer's parents had money saved for just in case.

The couple looked happy.

This made Moth and Sky both think a lot about other stuff.

Sky knows about three couples who got married.

Two of his friends got married, then his cousin got married and now his other cousin who's also his best friend got married.

Sky wants to married Moth this isn't even a question but still.

Also three of their friends are having a baby which is awesome for them.