Untitled Part 73.

When the day of the wedding arrived.

The amount of guest was now one hundred and twenty people because the couple got help paying for wedding. 

Everyone got dressed and ready.

When the two wedding parties walked out- 

"It's time to level up and rock on people."

Then both grooms walked in with their parents.

After the vows were said, then the couple kissed.

They had a two flower people- the flower people were Hudson and Nevada.

So many photos were taken.

Denver's paternal grandmother wanted to take a photo of her grandchildren who were at the wedding.

The cousin Denver is the closest with is Swampy- they have always been closest because their age and the fact that they both balance each other out.

There were photos of the wedding party.

Photos of the happy couple and their son.

Also photos of the couple with their families.

Also a photo of the couple's wedding party with their partners or their plus ones since Juniper is single- all of them came with someone.

The reason for that is because they wanted to show everyone and their lovely partners also Denver didn't invited certain family because they were transphobic, ableist, racist, homophobic or just unpleasant to be around and if they saw the photo they would see that he didn't exclude Swampy despite so some of their Vietnamese family members saying that him and his family should exclude Swampy because Swampy and their siblings are different.

Also Denver has some black family members who hate Asian people and some Asian family members who hate black people- he wouldn't invite people who make the people he cares about feel unwelcome do to stuff they have no control over.

Asher didn't invited certain family members who are racist, transphobic/homophobic or toxic to be around.

Asher is married to a biracial black man and he wouldn't invite anyone who makes his husband feel unwelcome also his husband is  half southeast Asian and he wasn't going to invite any colorism family members whatsoever, he cares too much about Denver to subject him to that crap.

Asher once heard one of his family members call Denver a really ignorant word and well Denver had to hold Asher back from beating this family member up.

Also the couple wasn't going to invite any family members who say that Hudson isn't their son because Hudson is their son- his bio parents straight up said they didn't want him nor love him anymore and that they didn't care where he ended up.

Hudson use to be this very shy kid but now he's a social butterfly because his parents took the time to talk to him and help him with his shyness in a way that didn't seem rude or hurtful.