Untitled Part 68.

The day of the wedding.

Asher and Denver were getting dressed- in their relationship there's no oh he's the take charge guy.

Hudson was with Asher's parents- Wyatt and Sampson.

Then he was told to stay with Sophia- Sophia is Asher and Spencer's little sister.

She's the straight kid.

Then he ended up with Denver's parents his other grandparents- Emma and Nick.

Emma a tall black woman who's both very pretty and also smart.

Everyone sat down.

Originally Cece was going to be in the wedding one of Asher's wedding party members but she's pregnant.

She and Decan aren't married which upset some of her family but they're already upset that Decan's bisexual.

Anyway so Mara took her place.

Asher has Spencer, Mara, Dalia, Morgan and one of his coworkers in his wedding party.

Denver had Swampy, Naruhito and three of his coworkers in the wedding because none of his siblings wanted to be in the wedding and he doesn't talk to his old friends because they thought his new friends were weird and they made fun of Asher for being into video games despite a lot them also liking video games.

He wasn't going to be friends with someone who hates not only his new friends and also his boyfriend.

Also they thought his cousin Swampy was too bold and then they once made fun of Alex when they met him and Swampy almost fought one of them.

Denver and Asher love each a lot, they made a life together.

They live together and have a child together.

Asher does have to deal with coworkers asking him if he wants to go out partying and his respond is- I have a child at home, also me and my partner don't drink or party.

Those videos about drunk driving are why barely anyone in the friend group drinks also after what happen to Swampy they chose not to ever drink.