Ningguang x Beidou {NSFW}: A Chess Game

Third-person POV

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Warning: NSFW/Explicit sex.
Contains Vaginal Fingering, Cunnilingus, Badly Used Chess Terms

If you don't like this ship please feel free to ignore but if you love it? 

Then enjoy!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The jade palace floated proudly in the sky. The pearls, jewels, and contracts lie in the corner of the table. And there she was, the brains of every project in Liyue, elegantly planning her next course of action. Ningguang took her quill and wrote it down. Since she's part of the Qixing, she has a lot to deal with—especially a single person with an electro vision.

     "Lady Ningguang, you have a guest." She sighed and put her quill down.

     "Bring her in."

     The door burst open, and Ningguang smiled as she heard a familiar voice.

     "Hey, you old hag! You owe me something now. Give it to me."

     "Beidou, reckless as ever. What has brought you here?"

     "You know what has brought me here! Money! I need some to buy my crew some wine."

     "And what if I decline? You signed a contract and still haven't given your part of the deal." Ningguang smirked.

     "Oh, come on babe, just a feeble ol' pirate wanting some wine to drink. I promise I'll do it this day!"

     "Fine," Ningguang observed her and answered. Beidou beamed.

     "Haha! Yes! Thank you, babe; now I'll be going--"

     "Unless you play a game of chess against me. I shall give you the amount that you need. I have no dirty business for you. A single game of chess is worthy enough payment."

     Beidou frowned; going against one of the geniuses in Liyue just to get money to buy wine is... absolutely the best thing she can do!

     "Alright, if you say so. A game of chess it is." Ningguang smiled at her enthusiasm.

     "We meet in the secluded room below. No one will watch; only time will tick." Ningguang stood up and ordered one of her servants to bring the chessboard out of a cabinet. Her gaze moved back to Beidou, and she signaled her to follow her.

     They walked towards an empty hall and opened a door to a room with a single table and two chairs in it. Beidou whistled and surveyed her surroundings while Ningguang set the board up. She thanked the servant, and Beidou heard a click from the door.

     Locked room huh?

     "You don't do these kinds of things without consequences. What's your plan? To play a simple game of chess? Pfft, I know you a lot, Ningguang. There's some other variable, is it."

     "You are very smart, Beidou. I indeed have a consequence." She sat down with a devilish smirk. "Pick a color and take a seat." Beidou, wanting to increase her chances of winning, chose white. "What's with the look? I'm considerate enough to make you choose, even give you the white pieces."

     Beidou let out a hearty laugh. "Now, what's the catch?"

     "Each piece that gets taken out, one piece of clothing will be removed." Beidou's face contorted.