Don't touch her - Matt Sturniolo

Y/n pov

I was at Matts house and me and the boys have been hanging out and even though I said hanging out with the boys, Matt hast been the same since ive been here and I think I know why. 

Me and chris have been flirty and touchy and we aren't doing it to piss off Matt. Me and chris just have always been like this and I know I should stop because im with Matt but sometimes I like seeing how jealous he gets even to his own brother. 

"so what are we watching guys?" I said to the boys " it doesn't really matter what I pick because you'll just pick Chris' idea" Matt said glaring at me. I could tell he was getting jealous but I didnt like how he was being rude to me AND his brother. 

So I walked over and ran my fingers through his hair and it seemed to calm him down, because he lightly moaned and played his head back. I leaned down and kissed his forehead and he smiled at me. "okay y/n come here and pick a movie with me" chris said then I walked away from Matt and sat with Chris. Matt got up and sat between chris and I and cuddled into me. 

"Matthew stop, im trying to pick a movie" I said because he was basically was suffocating me "there I picked one, y/n come help me make snacks" chris said I left matt and nick to go get pillows and blankets. Me and chris decided to make cookies and chris was helping me mix the cookies. I was only slightly uncomfortable, but only slightly because one of his hands was on my hand and the other was on my waist. 

I heard a sob and I looked up to see a crying Matthew, but I knew he wasn't crying because he was said he was crying because he was anger. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER" Matt said yelling and walking over to me and Chris. Matt ripped Chris' hands off of me and pulled me beside him. "Matt chill dude were just making cookies" Chris said to Matt "Don't. Touch. Her" Matt said pushing Chris 

"hey Matt calm down" I said to Matt grabbing his arm lightly rubbing it. Matt pushed my hand off of him "don't ever think about touching her again. " Matt pushed Chris again making him hit the counter. "Matt come on lets just watch the movie" I said "im not going anywhere till Chris learns to keep his hands to himself" Matt said to me never looking away from Chris "okay okay man I will" Chris said looking at me, I didn't know what to do.

"y/n go to my room. now." Matt said loudly, I listened and made my way to matts room

Time skip 

I was sitting in his room for what felt like forever and then he walked in and didnt even look at me he just changed and layed down in bed facing away from me "matt?" no response. "Matthew?" no response. "MATTHEW!!" I yelled "WHAT?! WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT?!!!" I started to cry a little "nothing never mind" 

I though matt had fallen asleep so I started to sob but I guess he wasn't asleep because I let him move and look at me, I tired to move and look away but failed "look at me" matt said grabbing my face "omg im sorry, I ruined things didnt I? I ruined you and chris' friendship" he said letting go of my face. "no no no you didnt ruin anything but you need to k now I only want you, not chris and im your not chris' okay?" I said to matt 

" got it! I love you y/n" 

"I love you too Matthew Bernard"