CHAPTER 3

At last it was time to go home! I was so happy Im out from hell but oh shit I forgot about brad that he was going to take me home, so I waited outside the hall cause I didn't want to run off just like I did in lunch. And I waited for him to come out and my thoughts were flooded again, I was nervous again, calm down andrea he is just a human and he is not gonna kill you or bite you or something right? My thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of the doors of the hall opened and saw brad hotter than ever the wind blowed is chestnut curls and the leather jacket suits his style and the old school round glasses dayum I think Im dying right now. ''Ready to go?'' he said and I nodded and walked off to his black range rover jeep and hopped on. ''Nice car'' I said looking at the car and admiring the style of it and ugh dream car, ''haha thanks, it was given for my 18 birthday'' he said not leaving his eyes on the road and it was quite, so I turned on the music and 'Hey Mama by david guetta' was on, music was my life and I couldn't live without music its just my passion. So the crazy andrea came out of me and I started jumping along with the music and singing along in a horrible way I didn't care anymore if brad saw me in this crazy way I liked it. When the song was over I rested on the seat and was out of breath I partied hard cool. I heard brad laughing his ass off and I hit his arm in a playful way ''Woah andrea I didnt know you had a crazy side of you'' he said still laughing and something caught me, my name. Brad Simpson knew my name I was shocked but shrugged it off but I liked it when he said my andrea. ''Well there is lots of things that u didn't know about me'' I said in my sassy way and laughed ''Hmm your full of suprises'' he said smirking and I blushed. And reached my home but wait I didn't tell him directions or anything how did he know? ''wait how do you know my house?'' I said looking at him weirdly ''Oh I see you walk to school when I pass this road and your mom and my mom know each other its a long story'' he said getting out of the car and it kept me thinking about that my mom and Mrs.simpson know each other? Holy shit. We entered my home and was greeted by my happy mom and hugged me and brad tightly that I was out of breath ''Oh my god brad you have grown so much'' she exclaimed rubbing her hands all over his face. ''Hahaha i sure did'' he said trying to get out of my moms grip it was cute and funny and soon as my mom left, We headed to my room and sat in the bed ''Nice room'' he said looking around ''thanks and sorry about my mom'' I said looking brad while he wasnt looking at me, he was looking at the piture frames and I just admire his tallness and jawline his so beautiful.