CHAPTER 10

Days passed and my feelings for brad got stronger and stronger and how do I stop it? Like I know he doesn't like me or something but he keeps me safe and kisses my forehead all the time, what does that mean? I just had to let it go and see what happens next. It was Saturday and I was bored and my routine of everyday Saturday got literally boring for me so Netflix wasn't my time, I felt I needed air and a good company. So I decided to go for a nice walk, I dressed up in my big thick comfortable grey sweater and some blue jeans and my uggs it was getting right chilly here in London anyways I headed off with my earphones and played shuffle and the first song came was 'hurricane-halsey' this song brings me to heavy thoughts and I liked it, I was so distracted by my thoughts I didn't notice where my legs took me and I found myself in the seashore there was none and it was good and I smelled the salty sea air it relaxed me and stayed there for a few hours and it was getting dark and I had to go before I end up being in someone house again or get kidnapped.

I was looking at the ground while I was walking and I bumped into someone and I said 'sorry' without looking at who I bumped I just walked straight before anything happens and my thoughts were filled by brad again, why is he was cute and cuddle, but then he has this bad boy side which fucks me up a lot and still does. Why I am thinking of him when I can just hang out with him? So I did I texted him ''hey! can I come over your house today? im bored-Andreaxx'' and within seconds I received a message back ''Hey you cant come over cause natalie is cleaning the house for our parents coming back from their vacation. How about I meet you? -bradxx'' it said and I agreed to his opinion. Currently I was at Starbucks and I ordered my drink and was meeting up with brad, he should be here anytime now. I heard the café door opened but I didn't looked back because I have been doing it for an hour just thinking it was brad but it wasn't just some random people and besides my neck hurts from turning around all the time. There was a tap on my shoulders and saw brad smiling widely whats up with him today? ''hey'' he said and sat down still smiling wide, weird. ''Hey whats up with you today? you seem happy....'' I said unsure whats going on. ''Ohh Andrea, ohhhh andie'' he sang and none has ever called me andie. ''You don't know what happened today'' he said smiling again ''Ofcourse I didn't, you douche so spill'' I said wanting to know whats up, ''Geez, touche'' he said being so girly ''anyways I met this girl'' my heart stopped, my jaws dropped, everything from me was falling apart I knew he didn't like me, I was heart broken but I didn't show it and pretend to be interested by his topic, ''She has the most beautiful green eyes ever, and her hair silky blonde and everything about her is so special'' he said literally looking at one wall and probably thinking of her face right now , I didn't feel jealous cause I didn't see them together but hearing by someone I liked so much for 2 years now hurts.