CHAPTER 14

Ever since that sad day in the seashore with brad, I became more healthier and stronger and more joyful. Brad and I were walking in the park and I just needed to ask this question to him that have been in my mind all the time ''erm..How is Madison? I didn't see her in school this few weeks..'' I said looking at the ground ''Oh..umm she studied there when you went there, like that you skipped school for a few weeks? and she moved to France cause she had a job offered for her and she wanted to attend it so she did'' he sighed ''But didn't you like her?'' I said I turned to face him and he was looking at the ground ''I did, but then I found out she was just using me for making her ex-boyfriend jealous..'' he said, his lips formed in a thin line I bet he was mad of her I guess. ''Oh okay'' I said and I thought of her what a bitch. It was getting dark and we headed home, ''Hey brad how about we go to your house?'' I looked up to him ''Oh we shouldn't... my mom is ill and my dad has some business work to do and natalie I don't know about her she maybe is out'' he sounded like he didn't want me to come to his house which I totally understand but I shrugged off when he freaked out when I told him about go there. We arrived home and my mom was there, weird she finishes work late but oh well at least she is home. ''oh hey Andrea and Brad'' my mom greeted us. We nodded and headed to the kitchen my mom was cooking something ''Mom what are you cooking for dinner?'' I asked my stomach was grumbling like hell ''Pasta'' she said concentrated on her cooking and brad tugged me and went up stairs to my room. I lied down in my bed and so did brad, we were exhausted ''Ahh home sweet home'' I said missing my bed, brad laughed and we stayed there for a few mintues when my mom called that dinner was ready. We ran downstairs and I was beyond hungry and stuffed my face up and brad was dying at laughter cause I had sauce all over my face. Brads phone buzzed and he took his phone and saw he received he text ''Mrs.Roberts can I stay here for the night my sister said there is a serious business thing going on in my home?'' he said , I was hoping for my mom to say yes. ''Sure you can stay how long as you want okay?'' my mom said, that was surprised by my mom but I was glad that he was stayed. But he had to stay in the spare room and not in mine cause my mom would think something might happen. Tomorrow was Friday finally the weekend is almost here.