CHAPTER 17

Yes! its finally the weekend and I was not again in the mood to go out and brad had to go out with his mates and my mom was at work so I was alone and I had my time to myself so I started to watch Netflix and hours passed and didn't know it was noon. What a busy life I had, so I decided to go to the seashore and just relax, I plugged my headphones and jammed into my music on my playlists '3am-meghan trainor' it was a cool song and walked to the seashore. Once I reached the place I smelled the fresh salty sea air and my mind filled with random thoughts and I received a text from brad ''Hey! im at home where are you? -Bradxx'' I replied back ''Oh im out, but ill be back in a few -Andreaxx'' and clicked sent. I got up and kept my headphones on and walked home it was getting dark and I walked a little fast to reach home and before it was becoming dark. I entered my home and went up stairs and I wanted to knock on brads door but I heard him talking to the phone ''No, no I just staying here for a while nat I just need to tell her, I cant keep hiding this one way or another she is gonna find out'' brad said sternly woah what does he mean? his hiding something for me and nat knows about it. I went to my room and washed my face and changed into my PJs and headed downstairs I turned on the TV and watched some weird series without even noticing brad sat next to me ''Hey'' he said ''Hey..'' I said quite upset about that he is lying to me. He noticed my facial expression ''Whats wrong?'' he said shifting his place to see me well ''Oh its nothing, I just have my period mood wings..'' I felt embrassed of what I said, I actually dont have it right now. ''Oh'' he said and looked back at the TV and I got up and went to the kitchen to grab some food and I was going to living room but I suddenly slipped on something wet but I was caught but strong arms which prevent me from falling down, my eyes were closed tightly scared of falling and I was gripping on his shirt ''Its okay I got you'' I opened my eyes and saw brads face was inches near my face and looking at his big brown eyes it made me feel I was under his spell, I didn't want came over me but I leaned forward to his face but....