CHAPTER 11

Depression got me good, after a week that I had a meet up with brad and heard his love for someone else or should I say 'Madison' it broke my heart, when I came back from the hang out with brad, I went upstairs and cried my ass out, literally I would skip school and skip my food and everything and I was losing weight and brad was getting worried about me but I didn't care at this point, I just need a new life start why would I cry for someone who is not worth my tears? I got up and looked at myself I looked like if Ive seen a ghost or something my eyes were dark and my skin was pale but not that whit pale I was quite naturally tan but my skin wasn't doing good to me and at this point I need to get up and do something good in my life rather than being upset by someone who I wont get. I am 'Baeless' at this point. I fixed myself up and had out again for a walk but I want to the place I went which cooled me down, the seashore as soon as I reached there, I thought I was alone but I wasn't I heard a couples voice laughing and giggling which sounds cute and made me smile but when I turned around to see who it is, my smile dropped dead to the ground it was Brad and I think it was Madison wow she looked pretty, she was more than pretty she was better than me and she had a wide smile on her face while brad so behind her his arms wrapped around her waist and his head snuggled into her neck and this literally missed him being in his arms and his kisses on my forehead this was all too much to see, tears were starting to flow down my face and seeing them like that hurts the most I went to a place near the seashore it was a huge cave and I entered it and cried again and looked at them again. They were running around and playing games with each other and I could see brads eyes sparkling with joy and so did hers. 'FML' I said to myself and I cried again but tomorrow I had to go to school and show who is back again. Andrea is coming back bitches.