CHAPTER 5

After the situation, me trying to find out whats going on. I forgot about it and left it a side and moved on with my boring life. Today was Monday great school is here and its destroying my life right now. I walked to school again because brad didn't tell me or asked me if he will pick me up, which was great but I did miss him a little and enjoyed his company and I really did liked him. I was walking alone which is good so I can have my alone time with myself and hummed some weird tune I made and reached the hell, and the worst part that I get teased in the hall and weird shit happens in the hall it was my enemy but in class I always sit in the last place so I was invisible in class which is good, I headed to my locker as usual and took some books out and I was pushed behind and fell on my face not literally I had my hands to support my glasses flew out of my face and I couldn't see shit, it was blurry and I heard laughs and sounds calling me a loser, this time I couldn't hold the pain tears started to stream down face and I heard shoutings that said ''Leave her alone and if u don't stop doing shit to her, oh your gonna see whats gonna happen'' a familiar voice I knew that voice it was brad and I heard the gang of popular assholes ran off feeling scared and I felt my body being lifted it by a strong arms and helped me on my knees and I cried again on brads shoulder and I hugged him tight that I didn't let go and brad tried to calm me down and pet my head and his arms were wrapped around my little waist and I was soon relaxed but weak and we walked off the hall and out to the spot I usually hide myself from those freaks and I sat down on the grass and my vision was getting better and I can see things well but I need my glasses back cause somehow my blur vision will come back. I had a feeling I was being stared at and I looked up and saw brad looking at me and smiling ''what?'' I questioned again I touched the corner of my lips if there was something again. ''You look amazing without those big frame glasses and look a lot different without'' he said still admiring my face without those glasses and I blushed cause of his words and it meant a lot to me. ''Tha..nk..you'' I stutter and hid my face and I felt my hands bring removed from my face and was seen by brad ''Andrea, you literally beautiful'' brad said smiling and I was shocked none ever called me beautiful and the best part of it was my crush for 2 years said it to me. This is too much, I jumped on brad and soon we were on the ground laying down since I jumped on him and I hugged him tight and said ''Thank you so much brad for being there for me and helping me, I cant thank you enough'' I felt tears coming out and I felt brad kiss my head and ''I want to always be there for you'' he said holding me tight.