CHAPTER 15

That night, when brad was staying here for a while, he had to get some clothes from his home, I wanted to come but he said no need and went and came back. I was at my bed and started thinking why brad doesn't want me to come to his house? is there something he is hiding from me? I know we are just friends but why is he lying to me? or something I had to find out. And went to bed, after few hours I started sweating and moving and having a bad dream but everything was blurry in my dream but dark and I heard screaming and shouting in my dream but I felt like I was screaming and shouting too but in reality, I felt my body shaking me to wake me up and heard a voice telling me to wake up, I tried too but after seconds I woke up I arched from my back and was breathing heavy I guess I was holding my breathe. ''Andrea?!!!! are you okay? I heard you screaming and shouting for help?'' I saw brad his eyes wide open waiting for my answer ''ah im okay it just a bad dream'' I said, my head was paining me and my body full of sweat. ''Hey go take a shower and I will be here'' brad said pulling me up and I headed to the bathroom and took a shower, my body relaxed and when I was done I got up and dried myself up and I forgot my clothes in my room, so I wrapped my towel around my body tight and went out ''Oh he-'' brad looked at me, his jaw dropped ''can you turn around please and don't look?'' I blushed and brad nodded and turned his back towards the wall. I went to my closet and picked up my PJs and quickly wore it and told brad I was done. I layed in my bed and brad said he was going but I stopped him and wanted him to stay with me and he nodded and cuddled with me and kissed my forehead a goodnight.