CHAPTER 13

After weeks and months I have been ignoring brad and so did he and he didn't mind much about me and that made me upset, oh my fucking god Andrea you are so needy, why do I want people to see me and feel sorry for me? I don't know. And recently I have been self-harming myself and it made me feel pain but it wasn't pleasure like the other people felt, I did that just to feel pain and see blood draining from my hand to the floor. I was walking out the halls and going to my usual serect spot in lunch and I bumped into someone and he sounded different but familiar different he said sorry and I did too an donce we saw each other, it felt like years and years. ''Andrea...'' brad said, he looked surprised and I did too but I froze ''hey...'' I replied not wanted to look at him. ''look im sor-'' he was cut off when he touched my wrist to apologise when I whinced at my fresh new scars, brad had a stern face and noticed his hands on my wrist and he lifted up my long sleeve and saw several cuts on my arm, his eyes were filled with terror and wet eyes I swat my arms from him an di ran off the halls and off somewhere else the seashore, yeah that calms me down. I heard brad shouting for me to stop and I turned to see he was chasing me and I ran fast and looked back and he was gone maybe I lost him. Thank god, as soon as I reach the seashore I sat on the sand and my arms wrapped around my knees and smelt the salty sea air and cried. Why did everything had to go wrong? why did I ever exist in this world? my thoughts were flooded until I saw someone sat next to me, it was brad. ''What do you want?'' I choked, looking at him with my red puffy eyes and swollen cheeks. ''Look Andrea im so sorry for leaving you or ignoring you, ever since you came to school looking like a badass I couldn't believe it was you and the way you acted and spoke to the other people made me think it wasn't the andrea I knew and I promised you that Ill never leave you, I actually did im so-'' he cracked up and I was him tearing up and two both of my hands and lifted up the sleeves and kissed each one of them by say ''im'' kissed my other scar ''so'' kissed another one ''deeply'' kissed the other scar ''sorry'' he kissed another one ''please don't do it again'' he looked up and kissed my forehead, and I jumped my arms around him and cried on his shoulders I just need help at this point and he did help me a lot and brad was just there telling me to cry it all out and calm me down. ''Thank you so much brad im sorry if I was a jerk to you and I owe you a lot for saving me '' I cried harder and brad just smiled and kissed my forehead again.