2|𝑷𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹

[3rd POV. ]

The club were inside the room except zander and Jake. Zander wasn't mostly always late, he's always the second in the room. Maybe he's finding Jake.

[LUKE'S POV.]

I've been lost in my thoughts. Is zander okay? Why is he late? Did something go wrong? Now I think I'm just overthinking it. It had been past 12:40 Jake should be here now. We heard a door open. I was Jake..
Zander wasn't there yet. I began to worry.

“Jake? Do you know where zander is?” hailey said visibly worried.

“No? He said he went to his locker, I didn't think he would take so long.”

“Let's just practice without him.” Hailey said, the others replied by a nod. However, I didn't.

“..ke?”
“..Uke..”
“LUKE!”
I flinched. I didn't know they were trying to get my attention.

“Ah- yes hailey?” She was concerned. But ignored it and said.

“We're practicing without zander, is that okay for you?” I was speechless but nodded

“Yeah it's fi-” I was interrupted by a sound of a locker getting hitted. I went to the door seeing zander and drew. Drew was pinning zander into the locker.

My eyes widened. I tried walking to him but the others stopped me. I heard drew saying hateful words to him. My anger was getting higher and higher, though I wasn't that naive to be jealous.

“I think I just saw zander roll his eyes right no-” I was cutted off by zander grabbing drew's head then bashing it to the locker. The club and me were shocked. Then we saw zander kick his stomach then go to the club room, we went to our places really quick before he went there.

Zander didn't arrive but we heard yelling, before I knew it. It was drew  grabbing his hair harshly. Zander tried to stop him.
Liam and Henry were trying to stop him.

Me and the club went to them and tried to stop them as well.. But it just got worser. Zander slapped drew. We didn't know what to do. I spoke up

“Stop it!” The two of them stopped and look at me, they're eyes softened but they were glaring at each other.

Zander rolled his eyes and went to the club room, Zander had small blood leaking from his nose. His hair was messy.

I went to sit to Zander.

“Zander are you okay? Why'd you do that?”
I said to Zander, I was concerned. He just looked down, speechless. I saw small tears going to his pants, his fists we clenching. But he stopped crying.

I hugged him but didn't respond. He standed up. I looked at him, his periwinkle eyes.. They shine when the moon comes up.

He went to his piano. Still speechless, bandages was in his hand and nose.

Well until.. We heard the principal in the announcement mic.

“Zander Wickham and drew [SURNAME] please come to the principal's office quickly!”

Zander flinched but went to the door waving at us, as a goodbye. I almost had the courage to Confess to him.. But I guess not.

[END]
Y'ALL WANT PT 2😘😘??
Word count: 528