𝟔|𝒁𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹'𝑺 𝑯𝑨𝑰𝑹

𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐: 𝒁𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒚𝒁𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂!
𓏲- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
𝑹𝑶𝑺𝑬 𝑴𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑶𝑾 𝑯𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑺𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑳.
𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆: 𝟔:𝟑𝟎 𝒊𝒏 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘!
𝒁𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓:

𝑬𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚!============= 3RD POV:Hailey and Zander were very early at school

𝑬𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚!
============= 3RD POV:
Hailey and Zander were very early at school. They seemed to be talking about the competition and what Hailey did to his hair.

“I really didn't know you could braid hairs so good, hails.” Zander asked, completely amused by the hair, but also nervous.

“No need to thank me, dork!” Hailey said proud, putting her hands in her hips, Zander chuckled.

“Go to the music room or our lockers.” Zander suggested.

“Mm, lockers are always important, plus were very early then luke!”

“I guess.” Zander made a small smile, he loved his step sister's energy. The duo walked to they're lockers. Not until he heard people talking about his hair made Zander embarrassed and anxious. Not until he felt someone touch his shoulder, it was Hailey.

“Don't listen to them, Zander, they're probably jealous~” Zander chuckled at what Hailey said, then he rolled his eyes with a grin. Zander then grabbed his piano classic book. Hailey and Zander then walked to the club room, hearing other people talk about his hair, made Zander more anxious, that it was building up quickly.

They walked to the club room, surprisingly, they're the first ones to arrive, the two step siblings then sitted at their places, Zander practiced on his piano, Hailey also practiced on her bass.

It was 6:56 Right now, luke should be here soon. And there they saw luke walk to the club door with some random girl. Zander didn't mind it, he can't control luke. He didn't even hear luke said “Hi” Zander completely ignored it due to the earpods he had on. He's probably listening to mitski.

Luke was very amused at zander's hair, luke smiled warmly at it, then walking to Hailey, talking about zander's hair, made Zander a bit more anxious. He hated people's attention.

“Woah! Nice hair there zander!” A feminine voice said that sounded like Milly, Zander looked at Milly, then made a small grin, then shook his head going back to his book. Sean stayed quiet but he liked Zander's hair.

[A/N: I love Sean sm, cus he has the same problem as me🔥🔥.]

Hailey then spoke up, standing. “Has anyone see jake? we're doing rehearsals very quick since we all went to school earl-” Jake then barged into the room making Zander flinched, then turning to a dissapointed facial expression.

Zander then murmured. “Why is he always lat-”

“Sorry! Drew and the others were teasing me..” Jake cutted off Zander, Zander just rolled his eyes. Jake then turned to Zander.

“Dayum you look like a girl, zander” Zander sighed. Rolling his eyes.

“Not gonna lie, he does, he's just missing those round thingys.” Milly said, Jake then laughed, Zander chuckled but stopped.

“Can we rehearse now, time is ticking.” Zander said bluntly while rolling eyes again.

[AFTER REHEARING, THE CLUB WERE TALKING EXCEPT ZANDER.]

Milly then went to hailey, Sean, and luke, also bringing Jake with her. Leaning to their ears.

“Has anyone noticed zander has been quiet?” Milly asked with a concerned face.

“I think hailey knows.” Luke and sean said in unison.

“JINX!” Luke and sean said in unison again.
“DOUBLE JINX!” Sean said, making luke lose.

“Well I do, but Im not sure.” - “Tell us!!” Miy said quickly.

“Zander had been nervous and anxious when he went to school since everyone was talking about it..” - “Maybe nice and girl things?” Jake said. Then the bell ringed. Startling the club, well.. Zander almost fell of his chair..

Zander already went out side of the club room, going to his locker. Zander seemed to be in a rush, but he does like boybossing, Zander chuckled.. He's gonna start chaos today, or maybe an anxious stuff today.

[END] =============
AHHH I LOVE THIS, HOPE YOU LIKE IT
IM MAKING MILLY, SEAN, HAILEY, JAKE'S HEADCANNON THE OTHERS DAYS, BECAUSE SCHOOL IS COMING NEAR, LIKE 3 MORE DAYS, THTS MEANS I WON'T BE ACTIVE MUCH😞😔

Word count: 680