tmf react and zander rants.

COUGH COUGH LET ME GO SERIOUS RQ
THE TMF REACT DRAMAS.
I'm talking about the whole tmf react stuffs. I am not ranting to those who actually make the tmf characters personality the same. I'm ranting to those who make the club so ooc. (out of costume)
Remember where you watch tmf reacts that literally make Zander so out of custome? Let me explain. Zander has the most hates and simps, and yet people making tmf react make Zander so mean, rude. Just because Zander literally acts mean doesn't mean you have to give death threats, hate on him. It's literally how Zander was made of because of how his dad walked out, it affected him, people should really calm the hell down. Don't get me wrong though, I like how people make the tmf characters personality actually the same like rosy did. People in Jake's side are so dramatic. Like saying that the music club is in the wrong, and Jake is in the right? Wrong. The music club had some of them wrong, but not fully. Yes I know jake got egged or pressured doesn't mean he can just spat those out. The music club had the right to not let jake explain since he just spat put those words even tho the dromies didn't even pressure him to saying it.

JAKE HELPED LANDER?

Jake did not help lander. Jake didn't even perform the song and made hailey do it, and guess what? The song didn't do anything then just make Zander upset and question it. Lander would still happen, Stacy would trip, luke would help her out, the others giving Zander courage to confess, seeing Stacy and luke kissing, Zander runs out, then they confess. The song did nothing. So Jake did not help lander. Jake only made luke cheer up.

THE ZANDER HATE AND JAKE GOES THROUGH MORE THEN THE MUSIC CLUB AND THE CLUB'S TRUST ISSUES ARE NOT VALID?

Ok this one pisses me off a lot. I've seen this tmf react video. Making Zander soo ooc.

 Making Zander soo ooc

Ok so, this person, literally needs to chill and examine the actual Jake's past and the club's pasts, jake got bullied in middle school and freshmen year, but not anymore due to the dromies, and how exactly is it even 12 years

Ok so, this person, literally needs to chill and examine the actual Jake's past and the club's pasts, jake got bullied in middle school and freshmen year, but not anymore due to the dromies, and how exactly is it even 12 years. That would make jake more aged up. How did jake endure torture on age 3 to 15? I'm pretty sure Zander did. And yet I think jake had a loving family before he got bullied. This one really pisses me off.
"THe mUsIc cLuB's tRuSt iSsUeS aReNt vAlId" No shit Sherlock, it's valid. Jake didn't even have issues. He's just going through a rough time, it's not torture. Besides he's got daisy by his side. First of all. Zander's dad walked out, Zander was watching it all, Zander must've have a bond with his dad, and then his dad just go corrupt to the core. The bruised zander's heart hearing Shannon's cries and pleases, giving Zander abandonment, attachment, trust issues. Zander can't always get his anger out since Zander matured when his bio dad left. I'm pretty sure he took it hard.

Now moving on to Hailey, Hailey has anxiety issues and a stage freight, also forming a trust issues due to the dromies. I don't know any of Hailey's backstory or mum, but I know a bit of her.

Milly and sean, Sean has family issues, which always has a fight, yet they haven't broken up yet. Despite him having family issues, I'm pretty sure he has a bit of trust issues due to the parents and Bethany😘
Milly has violent issues. Caused by zoey. Milly changed herself due to Zoey. It's valid.

I'm pretty sure luke is 60% Valid since rosy is making luke's backstory in s2.

ZANDER DEATH THREATS AND OPINIONS.

Actually, this girl is wrong, Zander just has severe trust and anger issues

Actually, this girl is wrong, Zander just has severe trust and anger issues. He's still a nice guy, his bio dad bruised his heart so I'm pretty sure you have to take months so zander can warm up to you, you can literally see in ep 9 where zander is warming up to Jake, and he broke it, restarting his trust all over again. Zander can't really hold back his attitudes. Because that's literally WHAT HES DAD DID🤓🤓

 Because that's literally WHAT HES DAD DID🤓🤓

Zander doesn't always jumps to conclusions. People just make him. Zander always had the rights to let his anger out. He literally can do it to the dromies, Jake, and other more. Zander knows he's in the wrong, its his trust issues, remember that. Zander doesn't think that he knows everything, how the heck would he even know? He doesn't even know the other people because he doesn't socialize. Zander takes up his mistakes. He doesn't BLAME OTHERS FOR HIS mistakes. If he's ever annoying to you, why won't you just skip his part, dumbass.

Therapy doesn't do anything to you

Therapy doesn't do anything to you. Zander isn't gonna become a monster due to his anger issues. He literally funny. Zander sometimes controls it, you literally saw the dromies and the club argument, Zander was going to his locker, literally trying to hold his anger issues in, the dromies saying freaks to the club literally just takes his anger out.

Why can't people just chill and literally keep their hate opinion on Zander, I'm literally gonna kms, people need to chill. They also need to stop the bully x victim ship, I hate it.

PLEASE I'M BEING SRS I'M LITERALLY RANTING RN, THIS TMF FANDOM SUCKS, OTHER THAN THE WATTPAD TMF PEOPLE I READ HERE😘😘